|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Normal; Undervalued Truffle; The Others In Mal; Nudging.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Radio ads.
(b) Television ads.
(c) Billboard ads.
(d) Blurbs from the feed.
2. What does Link want to do before they go to the club?
(a) Go into mal.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Have sex.
3. What does Titus notice at the end of 'Undervalued Truffle'?
(a) Everyone is staring at him.
(b) Everything has changed.
(c) Nothing has changed.
(d) No one is talking.
4. What does Titus say about how his head feels?
(a) He says it hurts.
(b) He says it feels empty.
(c) He says it feels spacey.
(d) He says it feels tingly.
5. What does Titus do at the end of 'Awake'?
(a) Closes his eyes.
(b) Jumps from a window.
(c) Leaves the hospital.
(d) Opens his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl note she wants her lesions to look like?
2. How many people did the old man touch?
3. What does Titus recognize he is lying on?
4. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
5. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)