|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Normal; Undervalued Truffle; The Others In Mal; Nudging.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Violet's parents not come to get her, according to Violet?
(a) They abandoned her.
(b) They are not home.
(c) They are busy with jobs.
(d) They are deceased.
2. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are necessary.
(b) That the feeds are dangerous.
(c) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(d) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
3. What does Titus try to do with Link and Marty?
4. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
(a) They want to malfunction.
(b) They want to chug alcohol.
(c) They want to play a video game.
(d) They want to do drugs.
5. What was a popular fashion from LA that Titus and Violet discuss?
(a) Dressing like someone in a hospital.
(b) Dressing like someone in an elderly home.
(c) Dressing like someone in the military.
(d) Dressing like someone in another country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
2. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
3. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
4. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
5. What the guys believe they should do if asked a question by their girlfriends?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)