|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eden: Salad days. w/ Sneeze Guard; The Garden; Dead Language; Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) They want to gossip.
(b) Their clothing is old.
(c) Hairstyles have changed.
(d) They need to use the facilities.
2. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A feedcast.
(b) A book.
(c) A television show.
(d) A radio show.
3. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
(a) He doesn't agree, but knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(b) He agrees, as he knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(c) He doesn't agree, because he doesn't want his parents to know.
(d) He doesn't agree, because corporations are evil.
4. What message does Titus receive as he attempts to connect to the feed?
(a) That his feednet is operating normally.
(b) That he is disconnected from the feednet.
(c) That his feednet needs an upgrade.
(d) That his feednet is damaged.
5. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(b) That the feeds are necessary.
(c) That the feeds are dangerous.
(d) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus know Violet is watching when she is first noticed paying attention to them?
2. Why can Violet's parents not come to get her, according to Violet?
3. What do all the teenagers get back at the end of 'Release'?
4. What do the boys try to do with the minibar?
5. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)