|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eden: Salad days. w/ Sneeze Guard; The Garden; Dead Language; Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
(a) He is genetically diseased.
(b) He is wearing platform shoes.
(c) He is part of a secret experiment.
(d) He is older.
2. Where does Violet take Titus to see when she is finished speaking with the doctor?
(a) A place that used to be a basketball court.
(b) A place that used to be a lake.
(c) A place that used to be a courtyard.
(d) A place that used to be a morgue.
3. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
(a) On their backs.
(b) Outside the body.
(c) In their pockets.
(d) Inside their lungs.
4. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The leg.
(b) The face.
(c) The liver.
(d) The fingernail.
5. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
(a) They are protesting American annexation of the moon.
(b) They are protesting American oil pollution.
(c) They are protesting American laws.
(d) They are protesting American corporations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
2. Who did Titus used to date?
3. What does the girl believe the face resembles?
4. What does Titus claim you need in space?
5. How many people did the old man touch?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)