|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eden: Salad days. w/ Sneeze Guard; The Garden; Dead Language; Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
(a) Weatherbee & Crotch.
(b) Ambercrombie & Fitch.
(c) Bells and Whistles.
2. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
(a) They are protesting American laws.
(b) They are protesting American oil pollution.
(c) They are protesting American corporations.
(d) They are protesting American annexation of the moon.
3. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
(a) Inside their lungs.
(b) In their pockets.
(c) On their backs.
(d) Outside the body.
4. Where does Violet take Titus to see when she is finished speaking with the doctor?
(a) A place that used to be a lake.
(b) A place that used to be a basketball court.
(c) A place that used to be a courtyard.
(d) A place that used to be a morgue.
5. Why can Violet's parents not come to get her, according to Violet?
(a) They are not home.
(b) They abandoned her.
(c) They are busy with jobs.
(d) They are deceased.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
2. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
3. What do the teenagers find to occupy their time?
4. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
5. What do the police do to the teenagers after they are attacked?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)