|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eden: Salad days. w/ Sneeze Guard; The Garden; Dead Language; Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Television ads.
(b) Billboard ads.
(c) Blurbs from the feed.
(d) Radio ads.
2. Where does everything from the feed go?
(a) To the corporations.
(b) To parents.
(c) To the doctors.
(d) To school systems.
3. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
(b) Ricochet Lounge.
(c) The Viper Room.
(d) Slammer Lounge.
4. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Tachyon shorts.
(b) Plastic birds.
(c) Latex shoes.
(d) Rubber suits.
5. What do the teenagers find to occupy their time?
(a) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the doctors.
(b) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the wall.
(c) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at one another.
(d) They play pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
2. What do all the teenagers get back at the end of 'Release'?
3. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
4. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
5. Why can Violet's parents not come to get her, according to Violet?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)