|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eden: Salad days. w/ Sneeze Guard; The Garden; Dead Language; Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl believe the face resembles?
(a) A grid.
(b) A blank canvas.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A potato.
2. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(b) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(c) That the feeds are necessary.
(d) That the feeds are dangerous.
3. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A book.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A feedcast.
(d) A television show.
4. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
(a) Everyone is lazy.
(b) Everyone knows everything.
(c) Everyone has knowledge.
(d) Everyone is super smart.
5. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
(a) It can shop for you.
(b) It knows everything you want.
(c) It can help heal you.
(d) It can drive you anywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
2. What does Titus recognize he is lying on?
3. What message does Titus receive as he attempts to connect to the feed?
4. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
5. Who did Titus used to date?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)