|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eden: Salad days. w/ Sneeze Guard; The Garden; Dead Language; Release.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
(a) He is part of a secret experiment.
(b) He is older.
(c) He is wearing platform shoes.
(d) He is genetically diseased.
2. Why does Loga go to the bathroom while visiting her friends?
(a) To change her makeup.
(b) To change her shoes.
(c) To change her clothes.
(d) To change her hair.
3. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
(a) A lonely day.
(b) A sad day.
(c) A tiring day.
(d) A happy day.
4. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A television show.
(b) A book.
(c) A feedcast.
(d) A radio show.
5. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everything from the feed go?
2. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
3. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
4. What is the young woman's name?
5. What does the girl note she wants her lesions to look like?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)