|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Eden: Awake; College Try; Boring; Still Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did the old man touch?
2. What does Titus think of the girl by the end of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) He thinks she is selfish.
(b) He thinks she is stuck up.
(c) He thinks she is amazing.
(d) He thinks she is stupid.
3. Who was the only one not attacked?
4. What do the boys try to do with the minibar?
(a) They try to fill it.
(b) They try to put themselves in it.
(c) They try to steal it.
(d) They try to break into it.
5. What does Titus say about how his head feels?
(a) He says it feels spacey.
(b) He says it hurts.
(c) He says it feels empty.
(d) He says it feels tingly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
2. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
3. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
4. What message does Titus receive as he attempts to connect to the feed?
5. Who is the girl on the moon with?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)