|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
(a) Going into mal.
(b) Doing drugs.
(c) Injecting sugar.
2. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
(a) The feeds.
(b) The panhandlers.
(c) The prostitutes.
(d) The billboards.
3. Who did Titus used to date?
4. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Billboard ads.
(b) Blurbs from the feed.
(c) Television ads.
(d) Radio ads.
5. What does the girl believe the face resembles?
(a) A grid.
(b) A potato.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A blank canvas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police do to the teenagers after they are attacked?
2. What is Marty's skill?
3. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
4. What have people begun to see on their skin in 'Impact'?
5. What does Quendy have in the middle of her forehead?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)