|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the feed suggest for Violet's spine?
2. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The moon.
(b) The moon of Venus.
(c) The arcade.
3. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A television show.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A book.
(d) A feedcast.
4. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Television ads.
(b) Blurbs from the feed.
(c) Radio ads.
(d) Billboard ads.
5. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
(a) That they dislike Titus.
(b) That they are all having fun.
(c) That they know each others' bodies.
(d) That they hate one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
2. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
3. Who did Titus used to date?
4. What is the young woman's name?
5. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)