|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young woman's name?
2. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are dangerous.
(b) That the feeds are necessary.
(c) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(d) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
3. Who did Titus used to date?
4. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The leg.
(b) The liver.
(c) The fingernail.
(d) The face.
5. What does the girl believe the face resembles?
(a) A potato.
(b) A grid.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A blank canvas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
2. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
3. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
4. What does Link want to do before they go to the club?
5. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)