|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The moon.
(b) The arcade.
(d) The moon of Venus.
2. What does the girl believe the face resembles?
(a) A potato.
(b) A grid.
(c) A blank canvas.
(d) A balloon.
3. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
(a) Doing drugs.
(b) Going into mal.
(d) Injecting sugar.
4. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Blurbs from the feed.
(b) Radio ads.
(c) Television ads.
(d) Billboard ads.
5. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
(a) The panhandlers.
(b) The billboards.
(c) The feeds.
(d) The prostitutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have people begun to see on their skin in 'Impact'?
2. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
3. What does the girl note she wants her lesions to look like?
4. What does Titus call a bow tie?
5. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)