|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A feedcast.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A television show.
(d) A book.
2. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
3. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Plastic birds.
(b) Tachyon shorts.
(c) Latex shoes.
(d) Rubber suits.
4. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
(a) The billboards.
(b) The prostitutes.
(c) The panhandlers.
(d) The feeds.
5. What does Quendy have in the middle of her forehead?
(a) A black dot.
(b) A pimple.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A lesion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
2. Who did Titus used to date?
3. What word does the feed suggest for Violet's spine?
4. What does Titus claim you need in space?
5. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)