|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
(a) A diner.
(b) A low gravity bar.
(c) A pool.
(d) A dance club.
2. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are dangerous.
(b) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(c) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(d) That the feeds are necessary.
3. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) They need to use the facilities.
(b) Hairstyles have changed.
(c) They want to gossip.
(d) Their clothing is old.
4. Why is Calista able to get into parties?
(a) Her parents are rich.
(b) She can pretend to be older.
(c) She has a fake ID.
(d) She sleeps with everyone.
5. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Television ads.
(b) Billboard ads.
(c) Blurbs from the feed.
(d) Radio ads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls spend the rest of the hour doing?
2. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
3. What does Link claim is not an organ?
4. What does Titus know Violet is watching when she is first noticed paying attention to them?
5. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)