|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
(a) Going into mal.
(c) Doing drugs.
(d) Injecting sugar.
2. What does the girl note she wants her lesions to look like?
(a) A face.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A dolphin.
3. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Hook up with an guy.
(c) Hook up with a girl.
(d) Go into mal.
4. Why is Calista able to get into parties?
(a) She has a fake ID.
(b) She sleeps with everyone.
(c) Her parents are rich.
(d) She can pretend to be older.
5. What do the girls spend the rest of the hour doing?
(a) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her lesion.
(b) Fixing Quendy's hair to frame her face.
(c) Fixing Quendy's hair to fit the new style.
(d) Fixing Quendy's hair to hide her lesion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
2. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
3. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
4. What does Link claim is not an organ?
5. What is the young woman's name?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)