|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The leg.
(b) The liver.
(c) The face.
(d) The fingernail.
2. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
(a) A pool.
(b) A dance club.
(c) A low gravity bar.
(d) A diner.
3. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Blurbs from the feed.
(b) Television ads.
(c) Radio ads.
(d) Billboard ads.
4. What does the girl at the snack bar play with in anti-gravity?
(a) French fries.
(b) A hamburger.
5. What do the police do to the teenagers after they are attacked?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Beat them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Shut them off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
2. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
3. What have people begun to see on their skin in 'Impact'?
4. Why is Calista able to get into parties?
5. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)