|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
(a) He is part of a secret experiment.
(b) He is wearing platform shoes.
(c) He is older.
(d) He is genetically diseased.
2. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A feedcast.
(b) A television show.
(c) A book.
(d) A radio show.
3. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
(a) The feeds.
(b) The panhandlers.
(c) The billboards.
(d) The prostitutes.
4. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are necessary.
(b) That the feeds are dangerous.
(c) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(d) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
5. Who did Titus used to date?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
2. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
3. What do the police do to the teenagers after they are attacked?
4. What does Titus call a bow tie?
5. What does Titus claim you need in space?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)