|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 57.2%; 54.1%; 51.5%, Summertime; The Deep; 4.6%; 4.6%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus think Violet might be talking about as she mentions things she wants to do?
(c) Buy a house.
(d) A vacation.
2. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
(a) Listens to music and hums along.
(b) Chats to the people back home.
(c) Watches a television show.
(d) Draws pictures.
3. What do the teenagers find to occupy their time?
(a) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at one another.
(b) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the wall.
(c) They play pool.
(d) They shoot hypodermic needle tips at the doctors.
4. What is the poem on page 94 about?
(a) The world after the colonization of Mars.
(b) The world before the ocean died.
(c) The world before the forests died.
(d) The world before the feed came.
5. What does Titus accuse Violet of doing?
(a) Abusing her feed.
(c) Showing off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to happen to everyone?
2. Where is Link?
3. What do the teenagers begin saying to get free soda?
4. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
5. What does Titus realize about the painting?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)