|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Normal; Undervalued Truffle; The Others In Mal; Nudging.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Titus' father speak?
(a) Like a businessman.
(b) Like the teenagers.
(c) In Latin.
(d) In French.
2. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Tachyon shorts.
(b) Latex shoes.
(c) Rubber suits.
(d) Plastic birds.
3. Why can't Titus discover where he is?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He cannot find a map.
(c) He is paralyzed.
(d) He is missing his Lunar GPS.
4. What does Titus call the man who attacked them?
(a) A jobber.
(b) A hacker.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A unit.
5. What does the President's speech indicate on page 85?
(a) That the moon is dying.
(b) The the American people are dying.
(c) That the American people are out of work.
(d) That the lesions are caused by corporations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging'?
2. What does Titus think of the girl by the end of 'The Nose Grid'?
3. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
4. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
5. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)