|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A feedcast.
(b) A radio show.
(c) A book.
(d) A television show.
2. Who did Titus used to date?
3. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
(a) That they hate one another.
(b) That they dislike Titus.
(c) That they are all having fun.
(d) That they know each others' bodies.
4. What is represented by the advertisements on page 15?
(a) Blurbs from the feed.
(b) Television ads.
(c) Radio ads.
(d) Billboard ads.
5. What does Quendy have in the middle of her forehead?
(a) A black dot.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A pimple.
(d) A lesion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police do to the teenagers after they are attacked?
2. What have people begun to see on their skin in 'Impact'?
3. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
4. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
5. Where do the teens go in order to have fun in low gravity?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)