|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the poem on page 94 about?
(a) The world after the colonization of Mars.
(b) The world before the ocean died.
(c) The world before the forests died.
(d) The world before the feed came.
2. What does Titus do at the end of 'Awake'?
(a) Jumps from a window.
(b) Closes his eyes.
(c) Leaves the hospital.
(d) Opens his eyes.
3. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
(c) The government.
(d) The students.
4. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Sex You Up.
(b) I'll Sex You In.
(c) I'll Text You In.
(d) I'll See You There.
5. What message does Titus receive as he attempts to connect to the feed?
(a) That his feednet is damaged.
(b) That his feednet is operating normally.
(c) That he is disconnected from the feednet.
(d) That his feednet needs an upgrade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
2. What controls the sun in Violet's world?
3. What is the young woman's name?
4. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
5. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)