|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Titus' father speak?
(a) In French.
(b) Like a businessman.
(c) In Latin.
(d) Like the teenagers.
2. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
3. What does Titus know Violet is watching when she is first noticed paying attention to them?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their grace.
(c) Their stupidity.
(d) Their happiness.
4. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(b) That the feeds are dangerous.
(c) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(d) That the feeds are necessary.
5. What does Violet start to do when she sits next to Titus after going to the bathroom in the hospital?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She reads.
(c) She sings.
(d) She laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Link taller than everyone else?
2. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
3. Who yells at the group for playing their game?
4. Who is the girl on the moon with?
5. What is Titus able to monitor from his feed?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)