|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
(a) They are protesting American annexation of the moon.
(b) They are protesting American corporations.
(c) They are protesting American laws.
(d) They are protesting American oil pollution.
2. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Goes back to the moon.
(c) Goes to Violet's house.
(d) Goes with Violet to the doctor.
3. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
(c) Nutrient IVs.
(d) Caffeine IVs.
4. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
(a) They put Titus and Violet to sleep.
(b) They keep multiplying and calling other ads.
(c) They overload the feed.
(d) They shut off the feednet.
5. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His lips.
(c) His feed.
(d) His smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have people begun to see on their skin in 'Impact'?
2. What does Titus realize about the painting?
3. What does Violet always read about?
4. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
5. What does Titus think Link's body slams with the girls show?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)