|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
(a) I'll Sex You In.
(b) I'll See You There.
(c) I'll Sex You Up.
(d) I'll Text You In.
2. What show do the girls love?
(a) Oh! Thing!
(b) Oh! God! Thing!
(c) Oh! Wow! Thing!
(d) Oh! Thing! Cool!
3. Why couldn't Violet's parents have her freestyle?
(a) The ambient radiation was too high.
(b) They hated one another.
(c) They weren't married.
(d) It was illegal.
4. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because the corporations own everything.
(b) Because everyone votes on everything.
(c) Because they elect people to vote for them.
(d) Because one person runs the country.
5. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
(a) They are protesting American oil pollution.
(b) They are protesting American laws.
(c) They are protesting American corporations.
(d) They are protesting American annexation of the moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet always read about?
2. Where is Violet's mother?
3. Who is the girl on the moon with?
4. What do Violet and her father ask FeedTech for?
5. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)