|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet want to do before she dies?
(a) Things to help hackers.
(b) Things to help children.
(c) Things that show you're alive.
(d) Things to save the world.
2. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(a) The end of civilization.
(c) A lack of intelligence.
(d) Her lack of self esteem.
3. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
(a) They have been through a large event.
(b) She has new friends.
(c) They will be drinking.
(d) She has a new feed.
4. What does Violet believe the riot dreams were?
(a) Someone nosing in their feeds.
(b) A hacker.
(c) The government.
(d) Her parents.
5. What do the police do to the teenagers after they are attacked?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Beat them.
(c) Shut them off.
(d) Shoot them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
2. What do all the teenagers get back at the end of 'Release'?
3. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
4. What game are the teens playing at the party?
5. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)