|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one wall have a picture of?
(a) A boat.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A plane.
2. What does Quendy have all over her body?
(a) Black lines.
(c) False lesions.
(d) Red splotches.
3. What does Titus know Violet is watching when she is first noticed paying attention to them?
(a) Their happiness.
(b) Their stupidity.
(c) Their intelligence.
(d) Their grace.
4. What becomes the newest fashion?
(a) White dresses.
(b) Pet birds.
(c) Being naked.
(d) Riot clothing.
5. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is named after his mother.
(b) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(c) He is the missing link.
(d) He is named after his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
2. What is the poem on page 94 about?
3. What does Titus try to do with Link and Marty?
4. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
5. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)