|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(b) The end of civilization.
(c) A lack of intelligence.
(d) Her lack of self esteem.
2. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(b) That the feeds are necessary.
(c) That the feeds are dangerous.
(d) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
3. What does Violet always read about?
(a) The world is improving.
(b) The world is dying.
(d) Health is improving.
4. What is Marty's skill?
(a) He can drink large quantities.
(b) He is good at sports.
(c) He can kiss well.
(d) He can do anything well.
5. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
(a) Folds them up.
(b) Washes them.
(c) Draws on them.
(d) Throws them away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quendy have in the middle of her forehead?
2. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
3. What does Violet pretend she is buying for Titus?
4. What does the salesperson claim he saw on the tops of the domes?
5. Why does Titus get angry with his father?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)