|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have people begun to see on their skin in 'Impact'?
(b) Red streaks.
(d) Skin discoloration.
2. What does Titus call the man who attacked them?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A unit.
(c) A hacker.
(d) A jobber.
3. What is wrong with Violet?
(a) Her feedware is malfunctioning.
(b) She is not human.
(c) She is worried about her father.
(d) She is tired.
4. Where does Violet attend school?
(a) She is home schooled.
(b) West High.
(c) East High.
(d) North High.
5. What is the poem on page 94 about?
(a) The world after the colonization of Mars.
(b) The world before the feed came.
(c) The world before the forests died.
(d) The world before the ocean died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet's father have?
2. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
3. Why is Quendy angry with Titus?
4. What does Link want to do before they go to the club?
5. How many people did the old man touch?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)