|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Slumberland: 52.9%; 87.3%; 87.1%; 87.1%; 86.5%; 52.0%; 82.4%.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game are the teens playing at the party?
(a) Truth or Dare.
(d) Spin the bottle.
2. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Latex shoes.
(b) Tachyon shorts.
(c) Plastic birds.
(d) Rubber suits.
3. Why do Quendy and Loga go off to the bathroom at the beginning of 'The Nose Grid'?
(a) Hairstyles have changed.
(b) They need to use the facilities.
(c) They want to gossip.
(d) Their clothing is old.
4. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
(a) The panhandlers.
(b) The feeds.
(c) The prostitutes.
(d) The billboards.
5. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging'?
(a) That he is being nudged by the hacker.
(b) That he is being nudged by Violet.
(c) That the police are monitoring his feed.
(d) That his parents are monitoring his feed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Titus discover where he is?
2. Why is Link called 'Link'?
3. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
4. Where does Titus discover they are in 'College Try'?
5. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)