|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Lift; A Question of Moral; Observe the Remarkable Verdure; A Day in the Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
(a) That she doesn't like his friends.
(b) That her feed is damaged.
(c) That she doesn't have a father.
(d) That she doesn't have a feed.
2. What does Titus recognize he is lying on?
(a) A couch.
(b) A bed.
(c) A hammock.
(d) A floor.
3. What is the first thing Titus feels when he wakes in 'Awake'?
(a) He has no credits.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He cannot feel the feed.
(d) He has a headache.
4. Where is Violet's mother?
(a) She is in jail.
(b) She ran out on them.
(c) She is at work.
(d) She is dead.
5. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
(a) She has new friends.
(b) They have been through a large event.
(c) She has a new feed.
(d) They will be drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
2. What does one wall have a picture of?
3. Why do Link and Marty pull Titus into the bedroom?
4. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
5. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)