|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Lift; A Question of Moral; Observe the Remarkable Verdure; A Day in the Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
(a) That her feed is damaged.
(b) That she doesn't have a feed.
(c) That she doesn't like his friends.
(d) That she doesn't have a father.
2. How many walls does the room have?
3. What does one wall have a picture of?
(a) A car.
(b) A boat.
(c) A plane.
(d) A bicycle.
4. What are the people protesting on the moon saying about the feed?
(a) That the feeds are malfunctioning.
(b) That the feeds are dangerous.
(c) That they would rather be dead than have a feed.
(d) That the feeds are necessary.
5. What is the young woman's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
2. How many parties has Violet been to?
3. Where is Link?
4. Titus and Violet do what at the end of 'The Garden'?
5. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)