|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Lift; A Question of Moral; Observe the Remarkable Verdure; A Day in the Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'The Rumble Spot'?
(a) A low gravity bar.
(b) A diner.
(c) A pool.
(d) A dance club.
2. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) A car factory.
(b) A mall.
(c) A school.
(d) An air factory.
3. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Goes with Violet to the doctor.
(c) Goes to Violet's house.
(d) Goes back to the moon.
4. What is the poem on page 94 about?
(a) The world before the feed came.
(b) The world before the ocean died.
(c) The world after the colonization of Mars.
(d) The world before the forests died.
5. How many walls does the room have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one wall have a picture of?
2. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
3. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
4. What does the police officer tell the teens?
5. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)