|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Lift; A Question of Moral; Observe the Remarkable Verdure; A Day in the Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet's father do for a living?
(a) He is a programmer.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is deceased.
(d) He is a banker.
2. What does Titus do at the end of 'Awake'?
(a) Closes his eyes.
(b) Jumps from a window.
(c) Opens his eyes.
(d) Leaves the hospital.
3. What does Titus finally do in 'Observe the Remarkable Verdure'?
(a) Goes back to the moon.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Goes with Violet to the doctor.
(d) Goes to Violet's house.
4. Who tells the girls what is happening in the story?
5. What does the girl note she wants her lesions to look like?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A dolphin.
(d) A face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Titus' mother always busy with?
2. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
3. What is a salad day, according to Violet?
4. What word does the girl use that no one understands?
5. Who yells at the group for playing their game?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)