|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Lift; A Question of Moral; Observe the Remarkable Verdure; A Day in the Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'Nature vs. Nurture'?
(a) A book.
(b) A feedcast.
(c) A radio show.
(d) A television show.
2. Why is Violet convinced things will be different?
(a) They will be drinking.
(b) They have been through a large event.
(c) She has new friends.
(d) She has a new feed.
3. What are the frat boys wearing at the club that Titus expresses interest in?
(a) Plastic birds.
(b) Rubber suits.
(c) Tachyon shorts.
(d) Latex shoes.
4. What does Titus 'dream' about in 'Nudging'?
(a) That he is being nudged by the hacker.
(b) That the police are monitoring his feed.
(c) That his parents are monitoring his feed.
(d) That he is being nudged by Violet.
5. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus think of the girl by the end of 'The Nose Grid'?
2. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
3. What does Titus try to do with Link and Marty?
4. What does Violet tell Titus he cannot see through?
5. Where does Violet take Titus to see when she is finished speaking with the doctor?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)