|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Lift; A Question of Moral; Observe the Remarkable Verdure; A Day in the Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was put in place of Jefferson Park?
(a) A car factory.
(b) A school.
(c) An air factory.
(d) A mall.
2. How many people did the old man touch?
3. Where is Link?
(b) In jail.
(d) In another ward.
4. What does the President's speech indicate on page 85?
(a) That the moon is dying.
(b) That the American people are out of work.
(c) That the lesions are caused by corporations.
(d) The the American people are dying.
5. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
(a) He is trying to embarrass Violet.
(b) He is trying to confuse people.
(c) He is trying to preserve complex language.
(d) He is being weird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Titus do at the end of 'Awake'?
2. What does Violet admit to Titus in 'The Others in Mal'?
3. What are people protesting, according to the feed, in terms of America?
4. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
5. What do the boys try to do with the minibar?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)