|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Lift; A Question of Moral; Observe the Remarkable Verdure; A Day in the Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Titus recognize he is lying on?
(a) A floor.
(b) A hammock.
(c) A bed.
(d) A couch.
2. What does Violet's father do for a living?
(a) He is a programmer.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is deceased.
(d) He is a banker.
3. What is Titus' mother always busy with?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister,
4. What does Titus call the man who attacked them?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A jobber.
(c) A unit.
(d) A hacker.
5. Titus and Violet do what at the end of 'The Garden'?
(a) They talk quietly.
(b) They make love.
(c) They kiss.
(d) They escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marty suggest as an alternative to being drunk?
2. What does Violet offer Titus in this chapter?
3. What does Titus say when Violet asks what they should do?
4. What does the family do with the dishes and table?
5. Where is Link?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)