|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Lift; A Question of Moral; Observe the Remarkable Verdure; A Day in the Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet's neighborhood have that Titus mentions?
2. What does one wall have a picture of?
(a) A plane.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A car.
(d) A boat.
3. What the guys believe they should do if asked a question by their girlfriends?
(a) Tell the truth.
(b) Walk away.
(d) Avoid answering.
4. What does Violet ask Titus if he can do?
(b) Do algebra.
(c) Speak French.
5. What does Titus recognize he is lying on?
(a) A hammock.
(b) A couch.
(c) A floor.
(d) A bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many walls does the room have?
2. Why does Violet's father speak so strangely?
3. How many parties has Violet been to?
4. What does Titus try to do with Link and Marty?
5. Where are Quendy's parents with the teenagers have their party?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)