|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Seashore; Limbo in Prayer; Flat Hope; Our Duty to the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because they elect people to vote for them.
(b) Because everyone votes on everything.
(c) Because the corporations own everything.
(d) Because one person runs the country.
2. What is wrong with the sea?
(a) It no longer exists.
(b) It is dead.
(c) It has expanded.
(d) It is smaller.
3. What does Violet call Quendy?
(a) A monster.
(b) A slut.
(c) A copycat.
(d) A sweetheart.
4. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(b) Her lack of self esteem.
(c) The end of civilization.
(d) A lack of intelligence.
5. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
(a) The students.
(b) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
2. What does Quendy have all over her body?
3. What does Violet always read about?
4. Why is Link called 'Link'?
5. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)