|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Seashore; Limbo in Prayer; Flat Hope; Our Duty to the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Titus' father speak?
(a) In French.
(b) Like the teenagers.
(c) In Latin.
(d) Like a businessman.
2. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) A categorized personality type.
(b) Their race.
(c) Their social class.
(d) They are random.
3. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(b) The end of civilization.
(c) Her lack of self esteem.
(d) A lack of intelligence.
4. Where does everything from the feed go?
(a) To parents.
(b) To school systems.
(c) To the corporations.
(d) To the doctors.
5. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
(a) Inside their lungs.
(b) On their backs.
(c) In their pockets.
(d) Outside the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
2. What does Violet start to do when she sits next to Titus after going to the bathroom in the hospital?
3. Why does Titus enjoy Violet?
4. What does Calista get at the beginning of 'Limbo and Prayer'?
5. What does Titus realize about the painting?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)