|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Seashore; Limbo in Prayer; Flat Hope; Our Duty to the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
(a) Because he was stupid.
(b) Because he was handsome.
(c) Because he was smart.
(d) Because he was ugly.
2. Where does Titus' father go after his visit?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) Back home.
(d) To the night club.
3. What is Violet reading as Titus chats to her?
(a) Mayan spells.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) Her journal.
(d) A history book.
4. Why can Violet's parents not come to get her, according to Violet?
(a) They are not home.
(b) They abandoned her.
(c) They are busy with jobs.
(d) They are deceased.
5. Why does Violet claim they live in a republic?
(a) Because everyone votes on everything.
(b) Because they elect people to vote for them.
(c) Because one person runs the country.
(d) Because the corporations own everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
2. What is wrong with the sea?
3. What does Violet call Quendy?
4. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
5. Why is Link called 'Link'?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)