|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Seashore; Limbo in Prayer; Flat Hope; Our Duty to the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
(a) Because he was ugly.
(b) Because he was handsome.
(c) Because he was stupid.
(d) Because he was smart.
2. What happens when ads start coming over the feed at the end of 'Sniffling'?
(a) They shut off the feednet.
(b) They put Titus and Violet to sleep.
(c) They keep multiplying and calling other ads.
(d) They overload the feed.
3. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
(a) Draws pictures.
(b) Watches a television show.
(c) Listens to music and hums along.
(d) Chats to the people back home.
4. What does Violet always read about?
(a) The world is improving.
(b) Health is improving.
(d) The world is dying.
5. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
(a) He agrees, as he knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(b) He doesn't agree, but knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(c) He doesn't agree, because he doesn't want his parents to know.
(d) He doesn't agree, because corporations are evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Titus' father speak?
2. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
3. What happens to Violet at the end of 'Our Duty to the Party'?
4. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
5. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)