|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Seashore; Limbo in Prayer; Flat Hope; Our Duty to the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is the missing link.
(b) He is named after his mother.
(c) He is named after his father.
(d) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
2. What does Violet start to do when she sits next to Titus after going to the bathroom in the hospital?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She sings.
(d) She reads.
3. What is Titus given at the end of 'The Dimples of Delglacy'?
(a) Forty two percent.
(b) Twenty seven percent.
(c) Ninety percent.
(d) Five percent.
4. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
(a) Because he was ugly.
(b) Because he was stupid.
(c) Because he was handsome.
(d) Because he was smart.
5. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(a) The end of civilization.
(c) Her lack of self esteem.
(d) A lack of intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Titus meet Violet to learn about her new plan?
2. What group is responsible for the hacker?
3. What does Violet pretend she is buying for Titus?
4. What does Titus find ironic?
5. What does Titus think the best thing about the feed is?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)