|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Seashore; Limbo in Prayer; Flat Hope; Our Duty to the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Titus note people used to carry computers?
(a) Outside the body.
(b) Inside their lungs.
(c) On their backs.
(d) In their pockets.
2. Where does everything from the feed go?
(a) To the doctors.
(b) To the corporations.
(c) To school systems.
(d) To parents.
3. Why does Loga go to the bathroom while visiting her friends?
(a) To change her hair.
(b) To change her shoes.
(c) To change her makeup.
(d) To change her clothes.
4. What does Violet think Quendy's lesions represent?
(b) The end of civilization.
(c) A lack of intelligence.
(d) Her lack of self esteem.
5. What does Titus find ironic?
(a) That Violet disagrees with the hacker.
(b) That Violet is dying and he is living.
(c) That Violet is living and he is dying.
(d) That Violet agrees with the hacker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the school system in Titus' world?
2. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
3. How long did Violet's father have to save for her to go to the moon?
4. What is wrong with the sea?
5. What does Violet start to do when she sits next to Titus after going to the bathroom in the hospital?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)