|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Seashore; Limbo in Prayer; Flat Hope; Our Duty to the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Link called 'Link'?
(a) He is cloned from Abraham Lincoln.
(b) He is the missing link.
(c) He is named after his mother.
(d) He is named after his father.
2. What does Titus find ironic?
(a) That Violet is dying and he is living.
(b) That Violet is living and he is dying.
(c) That Violet disagrees with the hacker.
(d) That Violet agrees with the hacker.
3. What does Violet claim the ads on their feed are based on?
(a) They are random.
(b) Their race.
(c) Their social class.
(d) A categorized personality type.
4. How does Titus' father speak?
(a) Like a businessman.
(b) Like the teenagers.
(c) In French.
(d) In Latin.
5. What does Titus hope Violet can see in the light coming from his brain monitor?
(a) His feed.
(b) His lips.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
2. What song is stuck in the teenagers' heads?
3. Why did Violet think Link was youch?
4. What does Violet start to do when she sits next to Titus after going to the bathroom in the hospital?
5. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)