|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Utopia: Seashore; Limbo in Prayer; Flat Hope; Our Duty to the Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does everything from the feed go?
(a) To school systems.
(b) To the corporations.
(c) To parents.
(d) To the doctors.
2. Why does Loga go to the bathroom while visiting her friends?
(a) To change her makeup.
(b) To change her clothes.
(c) To change her shoes.
(d) To change her hair.
3. When Loga comes to visit, what does she do as she talks to her friends?
(a) Draws pictures.
(b) Watches a television show.
(c) Chats to the people back home.
(d) Listens to music and hums along.
4. Who employs "everyone in the world" according to Titus?
5. How does Titus feel about who receives the feed information?
(a) He agrees, as he knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(b) He doesn't agree, because he doesn't want his parents to know.
(c) He doesn't agree, but knows it is the only way for him to get stuff.
(d) He doesn't agree, because corporations are evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet always read about?
2. What benefit does Titus note to having the feed?
3. What store is having a sale in 'Cache & Carry'?
4. What does Titus find ironic?
5. What game are the teens playing at the party?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)