1. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
(b) The moon.
(c) The arcade.
(d) The moon of Venus.
2. What does Titus claim you need in space?
(c) Lots of alcohol.
(d) The sound of friends.
3. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
(a) Hook up with an guy.
(b) Go into mal.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Hook up with a girl.
4. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
5. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The liver.
(b) The leg.
(c) The face.
(d) The fingernail.
6. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
(a) The billboards.
(b) The feeds.
(c) The prostitutes.
(d) The panhandlers.
7. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
(a) Nutrient IVs.
(b) Caffeine IVs.
8. Why is Calista able to get into parties?
(a) Her parents are rich.
(b) She can pretend to be older.
(c) She sleeps with everyone.
(d) She has a fake ID.
This section contains 4,034 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)