Part 1, Moon: Your Face Is Not an Organ; Impact; Juice
1. Where do the teenagers go to have fun at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The arcade.
(b) The moon of Venus.
(d) The moon.
2. What does Titus claim you need in space?
(c) The sound of friends.
(d) Lots of alcohol.
3. What does Titus hope to do on the moon?
(a) Go into mal.
(b) Hook up with a girl.
(c) Hook up with an guy.
(d) Get drunk.
4. What does Marty call Link often in the first chapter?
5. What does Link claim is not an organ?
(a) The leg.
(b) The liver.
(c) The fingernail.
(d) The face.
6. What begins going wild the moment the teenagers step off the ship?
(a) The billboards.
(b) The feeds.
(c) The panhandlers.
(d) The prostitutes.
7. What do the teenagers order that gives them headaches?
(b) Caffeine IVs.
(c) Nutrient IVs.
8. Why is Calista able to get into parties?
(a) Her parents are rich.
(b) She sleeps with everyone.
(c) She has a fake ID.
(d) She can pretend to be older.
This section contains 4,034 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)