Part 1, Moon: Your Face Is Not an Organ; Impact; Juice
• Titus, Link, Marty, Calista, Quendy, and Loga all go to the moon for spring break.
• Almost everyone has a feed that connects their brain constantly to the feednet, which is like the internet.
• Titus meets a girl he finds attractive.
Part 1, Moon: The Nose Grid; The Moon Is in the House of Boring
• The group, including the girl, begin talking about the lesions everyone has.
• Link and Marty want to get wasted, so they try to talk everyone into going mal, or malfunctioning their feeds, but Violet, the new girl, doesn't want to.
• Instead, they go to a club, where their feeds are hacked.
Part 2, Eden: Awake; College Try; Boring; Still Boring
• The teenagers wake up in a hospital.
• They are informed their feeds are temporarily disabled.
• The teens do not know what to do without the constant...
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)