Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie say about the baby of the family?
2. What had been Samantha's reaction when Frannie showed her the pock scars on her hand?
3. What is the sign for Jesus?
4. What does Rayray say when he comes up to Frannie and the new boy after Trevor has fallen in the snow?
5. What is the last thing Frannie puts on her list?
Essay Topic 1
There is a division among blacks and whites even though segregation has been outlawed. Did this situation exist in the 1970s? What has changed since that time?
Essay Topic 2
Samantha asks Frannie why she rushed to help Trevor up after he fell in the school yard. What is Samantha's response and what does she mean by this? Why is Frannie skeptical that this could really be Frannie's motivation? Is Frannie right?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the various members of Frannie's family, including her parents and grandmother. Which family member is she closest to? Why? What is her relationship with the other members of the family?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)