Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie say about the baby of the family?
2. What had been Samantha's reaction when Frannie showed her the pock scars on her hand?
3. What is the sign for Jesus?
4. What does Rayray say when he comes up to Frannie and the new boy after Trevor has fallen in the snow?
5. What is the last thing Frannie puts on her list?
Essay Topic 1
List one of the major themes of this book? Give at least three examples of theme in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Frannie's relationship with the new boy changes over the course of the book. Why does it change? Samantha's thoughts about the new boy also change over the course of the book. Are the changes similar? Are they prompted by the same thing?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Samantha? What is her relationship to Frannie? Who is Maribel? What is her relationship to Frannie? Compare Samantha and Maribel. Which character is most likable? Why?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)