Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie say about the baby of the family?
2. What had been Samantha's reaction when Frannie showed her the pock scars on her hand?
3. What is the sign for Jesus?
4. What does Rayray say when he comes up to Frannie and the new boy after Trevor has fallen in the snow?
5. What is the last thing Frannie puts on her list?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the poem that Frannie likes about hope and feathers. What is Trevor's interpretation of the poem? What is Frannie's mom's interpretation? What is Frannie's interpretation? Which do you believe to be correct? Why?
Essay Topic 2
List one of the major themes of this book? Give at least three examples of theme in the story.
Essay Topic 3
Frannie says that Sean taught her to speak and that she grew up "in his world of words." How might Frannie's life have been different without Sean's influence? Would her life have been better? Why or why not?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)