Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 9 and 10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Sean ask Frannie to imagine while they are sitting together at the beginning of chapter three?
2. What does Frannie say she thinks of when she sees the graffiti on buildings in the neighborhood?
3. What does Trevor ask the new boy when the boy doesn't say what his name is?
4. What time does Mama get up on Saturday?
5. Why did Frannie start school a month late one year?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph....
This section contains 1,240 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)