|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frannie say about the baby of the family?
(a) That the new baby will be a welcome change to the family.
(b) That there shouldn't be another baby.
(c) That there should be many more babies .
(d) That she's still the baby for a little while longer.
2. What had been Samantha's reaction when Frannie showed her the pock scars on her hand?
(a) That they could be nail scars.
(b) That it must have hurt a lot.
(c) That she should use lotion to make them go away.
(d) That she must have scratched a lot.
3. What is the sign for Jesus?
(a) Hands folded together with two fingers pointed up.
(b) Both hand stretched out as if nailed to the cross.
(c) The middle finger touching the opposite palm.
(d) Both hands together as if in prayer.
4. What does Rayray say when he comes up to Frannie and the new boy after Trevor has fallen in the snow?
(a) He asks if they'll sit with him at lunchtime.
(b) He says the new boy had no right to push Trevor.
(c) He asks if they're alright.
(d) He asks if they'll walk home with him after school.
5. What is the last thing Frannie puts on her list?
(a) We all attend Price School.
(b) We all wear clothes.
(c) We all walk in snow.
(d) We were all babies once.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the new boy say part of him wants to hit Trevor?
2. What does Frannie say when her mother tells her to go wash her hands before mashing the potatoes?
3. What does Samantha do when she realizes Frannie sees the hole in her mitten?
4. What does Frannie say is the reaction in the school yard when the new boy says that Trevor doesn't have a father?
5. What's Maribel's reaction when Ms. Johnson tells her to stop looking out the window?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)