|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Trevor doing when Frannie and the new boy are walking into the school?
(a) Walking into the classroom.
(b) Making threatening gestures.
(c) Sitting on the ground
(d) Leaning against the fence.
2. What is Samantha wearing to school in chapter eighteen?
(a) A blue dress.
(b) A purple turtleneck.
(c) Blue jeans.
(d) Black shirt and skirt.
3. Who lets Frannie know that Samantha has arrived?
(a) The doorman.
(c) Samantha's father.
(d) Frannie's mother.
4. What kind of hat does Frannie wear to church that Sunday?
(b) Rabbit fur.
(d) The hood from her jacket.
5. Where does Frannie sit when her grandmother sits on the couch?
(a) On the coffee table facing her grandmother.
(b) On the arm of the couch.
(c) In her grandmother's lap.
(d) In Sean's lap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the singing star Frannie is in love with?
2. What does Frannie say is the reaction in the school yard when the new boy says that Trevor doesn't have a father?
3. Where is Frannie's dad when she gets up?
4. What does Samantha answer when Frannie asks if she believes spring will ever come?
5. What is Rayray doing while Ms. Johnson is talking about writing a story?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)