|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frannie eating when she and Sean are watching television on Saturday?
(a) Pretzels and cheese.
(b) Peanut butter and jelly.
(d) Pickles and salt.
2. What does Frannie say that each moment is?
(a) A piece of time
(b) Something to cherish.
(c) A bridge to something new.
(d) A thing with feathers.
3. What is the sign for Jesus?
(a) Both hands together as if in prayer.
(b) The middle finger touching the opposite palm.
(c) Both hand stretched out as if nailed to the cross.
(d) Hands folded together with two fingers pointed up.
4. How many girls are in the group when one girl begins talking to Sean?
5. What was someone trying take away from Frannie when she'd had that one fight?
(a) Money for an after-school snack
(b) Her backpack.
(c) A book.
(d) A toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waves back when the new boy waves at Frannie?
2. What is Sean's reaction when a girl asks his name?
3. What does Frannie say is the reaction in the school yard when the new boy says that Trevor doesn't have a father?
4. What is Sean wearing when he joins Mama and Frannie?
5. What is the song Frannie hears on the school yard as she's talking to the new boy in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)