|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of store had been in the building that is now the church where Samantha's family attends?
(a) A laundromat.
(b) A theater.
(c) A candy story.
(d) A diner.
2. Why does Frannie believe Samantha says this?
(a) Because the boy said hello first.
(b) Because she believes the boy was mean to Trevor.
(c) Because she knows the boy isn't Jesus.
(d) Because the boy pushed her.
3. What does the new boy say he's going to do on Saturday?
(a) Watch cartoons.
(b) Go sledding.
(c) Go to the park.
4. Why do Frannie and Samantha walk so slowly on the way home that day?
(a) They are sharing a candy bar.
(b) They hope Rayray and the new boy will catch up with them.
(c) They are afraid of slipping on the ice.
(d) They want to talk.
5. What is the last thing Frannie puts on her list?
(a) We were all babies once.
(b) We all wear clothes.
(c) We all walk in snow.
(d) We all attend Price School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade was Frannie in when she'd had her one and only fight?
2. What is Sean wearing when he joins Mama and Frannie?
3. What is the sign for Jesus?
4. How deep is the snow on the ground as Franni and Samantha walk home in chapter sixteen?
5. How does Samantha wear her hair on Wednesday?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)