|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the new boy say part of him wants to hit Trevor?
(a) Because he's so angry.
(b) He doesn't say that.
(c) Because it gives him a sense of power.
(d) Because he can and kids would cheer.
2. What is the song Frannie hears on the school yard as she's talking to the new boy in chapter eighteen?
(a) I'll Be There.
(c) Hand Jive.
(d) The Love You Save.
3. What does Trevor have written on his cast when he returns to school?
(a) Names of all his friends.
(b) NY Knicks.
(c) Trevor loves Maribel.
(d) Black Power.
4. What is Trevor singing as he walks away from Frannie and the new boy in chapter eighteen?
(a) Hand Jive.
(b) Jesus loves me, this I know.
(c) I'll Be There.
5. Who is the singing star Frannie is in love with?
(a) Smokey Robinson.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) Isaac Hayes.
(d) Lionel Richey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How deep is the snow on the ground as Franni and Samantha walk home in chapter sixteen?
2. What does Samantha say to the new boy when he comes running up to them?
3. Where does the new boy say everyone can find the truth?
4. What does Frannie feel while she's sitting in Mama's lap?
5. How does Samantha wear her hair on Wednesday?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)