|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frannie put in the pot she's using to cook rice?
(a) Salt and water.
(b) Water and cheese.
(c) Butter and water.
(d) Water and milk.
2. How old was Sean when Frannie was born?
(a) Frannie is actually older.
(b) Three and a hald.
(d) Two and a half.
3. What does Samantha and Frannie share on the school yard after lunch?
(b) A chocolate cupcake.
(c) A soda.
(d) A swing.
4. What kind of store does Maribel's mother own?
(a) A cleaner's .
(b) An auto supply store.
(c) A candy store.
(d) A grocery store.
5. What is noteworthy about the new boy's father?
(a) He's very old.
(b) He's very tall.
(c) He's very young.
(d) He's black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frannie's real first name?
2. What does Sean do when Frannie bumps him on purpose?
3. What does he do with what he pulls from his pocket?
4. Who does Frannie's father work for?
5. What does Trevor call the new boy and Frannie when he walks into the rec center?
Short Essay Questions
1. What's Frannie's reaction to Trevor's injury?
2. What are some of the things Frannie says she would ask Jesus if she met Him?
3. What are the scars on Frannie's hands, where did they come from and what does her mother do to them sometimes?
4. Describe the conversation between Sean and Frannie as they begin cooking dinner.
5. What does Frannie say about the new boy's appearance as he looks around the room?
6. What are some of the things Frannie writes on her paper as part of her assignment in chapter eighteen?
7. What does Frannie discover when the new boy's father walks into the rec center and what are the reactions of Frannie and Trevor.
8. What does Samantha say about believing in something as she and Frannie are walking home together in chapter sixteen?
9. What does Frannie say about Sean's ability to dance and how she sometimes wished she could live in silence.
10. What does the new boy say about Trevor's need to be mean to others. What does Trevor do in chapter eighteen that's mean to Frannie and what is the reaction?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)