|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frannie's real first name?
2. How old was Sean when Frannie was born?
(b) Two and a half.
(c) Frannie is actually older.
(d) Three and a hald.
3. What was the name of Frannie's sister who died?
4. What does Frannie say she always smells in the rec center?
5. How many of her children does Mama say are in Baby Heaven?
(a) Lila and one other.
(b) Just Lila.
(c) Lila and two others.
(d) Lila and three others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Samantha and Frannie been friends?
2. What does Mrs. Johnson say the new boy's name is?
3. What does Sean ask Frannie to imagine while they are sitting together at the beginning of chapter three?
4. What kind of shoes is the new boy wearing?
5. Why does Maribel say her mama was mad about the new boy's purchase the previous day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frannie say about her memories of the year she'd started school a month late?
2. What is Frannie's mother's interpretation of the poem about hope, and what does Sean say about it?
3. How was Trevor injured?
4. What's Frannie's reaction to Trevor's injury?
5. What do Frannie and Samantha say about the fact that the new boy is white and Samantha's idea that he might be Jesus?
6. What is Frannie's reaction to the news that her mother is expecting another baby?
7. What does Frannie say about miracles and what is the miracle that happens in her own life?
8. What is the game Sean and Frannie sometimes play about sounds and give one example of their game.
9. What does Frannie say about her hair and her mother's one attempt to change it?
10. What does Frannie say about Trevor's appearance and what this means about his ethnicity?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)