Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frannie say about the baby of the family?
(a) That the new baby will be a welcome change to the family.
(b) That there shouldn't be another baby.
(c) That there should be many more babies .
(d) That she's still the baby for a little while longer.
2. What had been Samantha's reaction when Frannie showed her the pock scars on her hand?
(a) That they could be nail scars.
(b) That it must have hurt a lot.
(c) That she should use lotion to make them go away.
(d) That she must have scratched a lot.
3. What is the sign for Jesus?
(a) Hands folded together with two fingers pointed up.
(b) Both hand stretched out as if nailed to the cross.
(c) The middle finger touching the opposite palm.
(d) Both hands together as if in prayer.
4. What does Rayray say when he comes up to Frannie and the new boy after Trevor has fallen in the snow?
(a) He asks if they'll sit with him at lunchtime.
(b) He says the new boy had no right to push Trevor.
(c) He asks if they're alright.
(d) He asks if they'll walk home with him after school.
5. What is the last thing Frannie puts on her list?
(a) We all attend Price School.
(b) We all wear clothes.
(c) We all walk in snow.
(d) We were all babies once.
6. Why does the new boy say part of him wants to hit Trevor?
(a) Because it gives him a sense of power.
(b) Because he can and kids would cheer.
(c) Because he's so angry.
(d) He doesn't say that.
7. What does Frannie say when her mother tells her to go wash her hands before mashing the potatoes?
(a) That she doesn't want to.
(b) That she had on gloves.
(c) That she already did.
(d) That she'll do it now.
8. What does Samantha do when she realizes Frannie sees the hole in her mitten?
(a) Says she wonders how it happened.
(b) Says she tore it on the fence at school.
(d) Puts her hand in her pocket.
9. What does Frannie say is the reaction in the school yard when the new boy says that Trevor doesn't have a father?
(a) Everyone moves closer .
(b) Everyone gets quiet.
(c) Everyone turns away.
(d) Everyone begins to shout.
10. What's Maribel's reaction when Ms. Johnson tells her to stop looking out the window?
(a) She apologizes.
(b) She walks out of the room.
(c) She rolls her eyes.
(d) She slams a book onto her desk.
11. What is Rayray doing while Ms. Johnson is talking about writing a story?
(a) Scratching his name into his desk.
(b) Reading a comic book.
(c) Looking out the window.
12. What does Frannie say that each moment is?
(a) A thing with feathers.
(b) Something to cherish.
(c) A bridge to something new.
(d) A piece of time
13. Who waves back when the new boy waves at Frannie?
(d) All three girls.
14. What kind of store had been in the building that is now the church where Samantha's family attends?
(a) A candy story.
(b) A theater.
(c) A diner.
(d) A laundromat.
15. What's for lunch on Wednesday?
(a) Sandwiches and soup.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Samantha say to the new boy when he comes running up to them?
2. What was Mama doing when she heard the news about the draft lottery?
3. What kind of shoes does Maribel have on?
4. What happens just as Frannie and the new boy enter the school building?
5. What is the song Frannie hears on the school yard as she's talking to the new boy in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)