|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Mama say Frannie was when she first started talking about Mr. Hungry?
(a) About nine.
(b) About three.
(c) About seven.
(d) About five.
2. What color are Trevor's eyes?
3. What is the question Samantha says she's been wanting to ask Frannie?
(a) Why she doesn't like Maribel.
(b) Why she helped Trevor get up.
(c) Why she sometimes signs to herself.
(d) Why she's been hanging around with the new boy.
4. What happens just as Frannie and the new boy enter the school building?
(a) Trevor rushes past.
(b) The bell rings.
(c) Rayray starts to dance.
(d) The principal steps into the hall.
5. What does Frannie smell when she enters her apartment Monday afternoon?
(a) Lilacs and coconuts.
(b) Her mother's cooking.
(d) Cleaning products.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama say about the poem when Frannie tells her about it?
2. In the poem Frannie mentions, what is hope like?
3. What is Sean wearing when he joins Mama and Frannie?
4. Where is the church Frannie's parents attend?
5. Who does Frannie sit down across from?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)