|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Frannie smell from the cafeteria?
(b) Peas .
(d) Burgers and fries.
2. What was Mama doing when she heard the news about the draft lottery?
(a) Frying chicken for dinner.
(b) Making pancakes for Sean.
(c) Making a cake for their father's birthday.
(d) Frying bacon for breakfast.
3. What does Mama call the library?
(a) A waste of space.
(b) The book place.
(c) A magical place.
(d) Day care center.
4. What does Ms. Johnson say about writer's block?
(a) That it doesn't exist.
(b) That you have to find a way to work through it.
(c) That she's never seen it happen.
(d) That it happens to everyone.
5. What does Samantha's father do?
(a) He's a truck driver.
(b) He works in a bank.
(c) He's a security guard.
(d) He's a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frannie sit down across from?
2. What does Frannie say when her mother tells her to go wash her hands before mashing the potatoes?
3. What does Frannie do when the new boy holds the door open for her?
4. What's Frannie's chore after dinner?
5. What does Trevor ask the new boy when the boy doesn't say what his name is?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)