|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frannie eating when she and Sean are watching television on Saturday?
(a) Pickles and salt.
(b) Peanut butter and jelly.
(c) Pretzels and cheese.
2. What is the sign for Jesus?
(a) The middle finger touching the opposite palm.
(b) Hands folded together with two fingers pointed up.
(c) Both hands together as if in prayer.
(d) Both hand stretched out as if nailed to the cross.
3. What does Frannie say was the point where the new boy proved he wasn't Jesus?
(a) When he hurt Trevor.
(b) When he was eating candy.
(c) When he walked away from the fight.
(d) When he started to cry.
4. What does Sean say he'd do after he crossed the bridge he's imagined?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) He'd buy a fancy car.
(c) He'd share information about blacks.
(d) He'd get to know people.
5. What happens just as Frannie and the new boy enter the school building?
(a) The bell rings.
(b) Rayray starts to dance.
(c) The principal steps into the hall.
(d) Trevor rushes past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Samantha spend most of her time when she's outside at school?
2. What is Sean's response when his mother says he looks like a member of the Black Panthers?
3. What color is the rec center?
4. What is the sign that flashes into Frannie's head as she's watching Trevor, Rayray and the new boy?
5. Where does the new boy sit?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)