|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frannie say is different about walking home with Samantha in chapter six?
(a) The new boy was with them.
(c) They were very quiet.
(d) They usually walked a different route.
2. What is written on Maribel's shirt?
(b) Casey School.
(d) Black Pride.
3. What is Daddy's answer when he's asked to name the prettiest place he's ever seen?
(a) His own neighborhood.
4. What does most of the class do after learning the reason for Trevor's absence?
(a) Ask Rayray where he's being taken.
(b) Make plans to send him a card.
(d) Ask Mrs. Johnson to go home.
5. Where does the new boy say he learned to sign?
(a) He doesn't remember.
(b) His mother was deaf.
(c) He attended the Daffodil school.
(d) His father was deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie note about the front of her turtleneck sweater?
2. Which of the following is among the things in the lobby of Frannie's apartment building?
3. What is Frannie's reaction when her father takes her hand?
4. What does Samantha say she dreamed about the previous night?
5. What's the news Daddy shares that explains why Mama is tired?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)