|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Trevor sitting?
(a) In the corner.
(b) In the back .
(c) On the far left of the class.
(d) In the row in front of Frannie.
2. What does Sean say he'd do after he crossed the bridge he's imagined?
(a) He'd buy a fancy car.
(b) He doesn't know.
(c) He'd share information about blacks.
(d) He'd get to know people.
3. What does Samantha say she dreamed about the previous night?
(a) Sitting on God's lap.
(b) Living on the other side of the highway.
(c) The new boy.
4. Why did Frannie start school a month late one year?
(a) The family was moving.
(b) She hadn't been old enough to attend school yet.
(c) She had chicken pox.
(d) Mama had been in the hospital.
5. Why does Maribel say her mama was mad about the new boy's purchase the previous day?
(a) He'd taken too long to make up his mind.
(b) He had a poorly written list to fill.
(c) He'd been so quiet she couldn't hear his request.
(d) He'd paid with pennies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the first words Mama says to Frannie when Frannie goes into her bedroom?
2. What is noteworthy about the new boy's father?
3. What kind of store had been in the building that is now the church where Samantha's family attends?
4. What kind of store does Maribel's mother own?
5. What can Frannie smell from the cafeteria?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)