|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Samantha spend most of her time when she's outside at school?
(a) Near the fence.
(b) Next to a large tree.
(c) On the slide.
(d) On the swings.
2. What does Trevor ask the new boy when the boy doesn't say what his name is?
(a) Are you stupid?
(b) Are you deaf?
(c) Why aren't you talking?
(d) Talk or I'll hit you!
3. Why does Mama say she can't attend the church Samantha's family attends?
(a) They are different religions.
(b) The two families have had a falling out.
(c) She isn't good enough or bad enough.
(d) She wouldn't fit in because she doesn't have nice clothes.
4. What kind of hat does Frannie wear to church that Sunday?
(c) Rabbit fur.
(d) The hood from her jacket.
5. What kind of shoes does Maribel have on?
(a) Dark blue high heels.
(c) Shiny platform boots.
(d) Tennis shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie draw on her paper after learning that Trevor was absent?
2. What is written on Maribel's shirt?
3. Where is Trevor sitting?
4. What is the sign that flashes into Frannie's head as she's watching Trevor, Rayray and the new boy?
5. How old was Sean when Frannie was born?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)