|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Samantha say about telling her father that she believes the new boy might be Jesus?
(a) That she won't tell him.
(b) That she's already told him.
(c) That she plans to tell him after supper.
(d) That she plans to tell him as soon as he gets home.
2. What are the three things Sean does very well?
(a) Play baseball, do math and fry chicken.
(b) Play basketball, do math and season chicken.
(c) Play football, do geography and sign.
(d) Play basketball, do science and make macaroni and cheese.
3. What grade is Frannie in?
4. When Samantha starts listing arguments as to why Jesus might return in their time, she says because of hurricanes and tornadoes. What is Frannie's response to that?
(a) There have always been hurricanes and tornadoes.
(b) Dorothy, Toto.
(c) Jesus could stop them without coming to earth.
(d) Jesus wouldn't have the power to stop them.
5. What color are the pants the new boy is wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama say about the poem when Frannie tells her about it?
2. What is Maribel playing on the playground?
3. What is written by the rule "no graffiti" in the hallway of the rec center?
4. What does Frannie do as she and Sean step out of the rec center into the snow?
5. What does Frannie say about the sky as they're walking home that day?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)