|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Samantha's coat?
(a) Blue and brown.
(b) Blue and white.
(c) Pink and white.
(d) Purple and pink.
2. What color does Rayray say Jesus was?
(a) He was brown.
(b) He was white.
(c) He wasn't any color, like air.
(d) He was black.
3. What can Frannie smell from the cafeteria?
(a) Peas .
(b) Burgers and fries.
4. Why doesn't Sean attend the same school as Frannie?
(a) He's younger.
(b) His school is for students with special needs.
(c) He's older.
(d) He has been in trouble with the law.
5. Where does the new boy say he learned to sign?
(a) His father was deaf.
(b) His mother was deaf.
(c) He attended the Daffodil school.
(d) He doesn't remember.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written by the rule "no graffiti" in the hallway of the rec center?
2. What is noteworthy about the new boy's father?
3. What color are the pants the new boy is wearing?
4. What does Trevor ask the new boy when the boy doesn't say what his name is?
5. What does Sean ask Frannie to imagine while they are sitting together at the beginning of chapter three?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)