|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frannie say about Mrs. Johnson's willingness to continue working on an issue until everyone gets it?
(a) That it makes her a good teacher.
(b) That Mrs. Johnson always moves on too quickly.
(c) That she's always bored by the time they move on.
(d) That Mrs. Johnson is too patient.
2. What is Frannie's thought when the boy speaks?
(a) I wonder where he got that accent?
(b) That boy is white.
(c) Isn't this strange.
(d) That boy comes from a rich home.
3. How does Frannie usually wear her hair?
(a) In an afro.
(b) In braids.
(c) In a bun.
4. Who is the first to ask the new boy's name?
(c) Mrs. Johnson.
5. Why does Maribel say the new boy should be on the other side of the highway?
(a) Because he's rich.
(b) Because he's not very smart.
(c) Because he's white.
(d) Because he's poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frannie's real first name?
2. Why did Frannie start school a month late one year?
3. What does Mama say about the poem when Frannie tells her about it?
4. What does the boy say his father had promised about people on this side of the highway?
5. What color does Rayray say Jesus was?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)