|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sign that flashes into Frannie's head as she's watching Trevor, Rayray and the new boy?
2. What is Frannie's thought when the boy speaks?
(a) I wonder where he got that accent?
(b) That boy is white.
(c) That boy comes from a rich home.
(d) Isn't this strange.
3. What does Frannie note about the front of her turtleneck sweater?
(a) She has a stain on it.
(b) It has a peace sign.
(c) It has a small hole.
(d) It's a deep purple color.
4. Why does Maribel say the new boy should be on the other side of the highway?
(a) Because he's not very smart.
(b) Because he's white.
(c) Because he's poor.
(d) Because he's rich.
5. What does Frannie say about the sky as they're walking home that day?
(a) It's already dark with no stars.
(b) There are dark clouds.
(c) There's too much smog to see the sky.
(d) It's clear and crisp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy pull from his pocket?
2. When do Frannie's mom and dad begin attending church?
3. What is the name of the school Sean attends?
4. What's the weather like on the day of the new boy's arrival in Frannie's class?
5. What does Frannie say about Mrs. Johnson's willingness to continue working on an issue until everyone gets it?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)