|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama say about the poem when Frannie tells her about it?
(a) That Frannie shouldn't waste her time with poetry.
(b) That it's silly.
(c) That it means she should be looking foward.
(d) That there's an important lesson but she's not sure what that is.
2. What dose the new boy say to Rayray and Trevor in sign language?
(a) Are you stupid?
(b) No, I'm not deaf.
(c) Leave me alone
(d) Why are you so mean?
3. Where is Trevor sitting?
(a) In the corner.
(b) In the row in front of Frannie.
(c) In the back .
(d) On the far left of the class.
4. What does the boy pull from his pocket?
(a) An apple.
(b) Only his hand.
(c) A candy wrapper.
(d) A note.
5. What does Trevor ask the new boy when the boy doesn't say what his name is?
(a) Why aren't you talking?
(b) Are you deaf?
(c) Are you stupid?
(d) Talk or I'll hit you!
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he do with what he pulls from his pocket?
2. What is Frannie's real first name?
3. Why doesn't Sean attend the same school as Frannie?
4. What is Frannie's thought when the boy speaks?
5. What do Trevor and Rayray start calling the new boy?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)