|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Trevor and Rayray start calling the new boy?
(a) Hey You.
(b) Can't Talk.
(c) No Name.
(d) Jesus Boy.
2. What does Frannie note about the front of her turtleneck sweater?
(a) She has a stain on it.
(b) It's a deep purple color.
(c) It has a peace sign.
(d) It has a small hole.
3. What does Sean say he'd do after he crossed the bridge he's imagined?
(a) He'd share information about blacks.
(b) He'd buy a fancy car.
(c) He'd get to know people.
(d) He doesn't know.
4. What does he do with what he pulls from his pocket?
(a) Drops it on the floor.
(b) Gives it to Ms. Johnson.
(c) Puts it in the trash.
(d) Shakes Ms. Johnson's hand.
5. What does the boy say his father had promised about people on this side of the highway?
(a) That they would call him Jesus.
(b) That they would teach him to fit in.
(c) That they wouldn't notice that he's white.
(d) That they would be nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the new boy walk into the class?
2. Who does Frannie sit down across from?
3. What was the name of Frannie's sister who died?
4. What is Maribel playing on the playground?
5. Who is the first to ask the new boy's name?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)