|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Samantha and Frannie share on the school yard after lunch?
(a) A chocolate cupcake.
(b) A swing.
(c) A soda.
2. What does Trevor ask the new boy when the boy doesn't say what his name is?
(a) Are you deaf?
(b) Are you stupid?
(c) Why aren't you talking?
(d) Talk or I'll hit you!
3. Why does Maribel say the new boy should be on the other side of the highway?
(a) Because he's white.
(b) Because he's not very smart.
(c) Because he's rich.
(d) Because he's poor.
4. How long have Samantha and Frannie been friends?
(a) Since first grade.
(b) Since kindergarten.
(c) Since the first of the school year.
(d) Since Christmas.
5. What had Frannie been thinking about that very morning?
(a) That she wishes it would stop raining so much.
(b) The year she'd missed a month of school.
(c) That she wished something new would happen.
(d) That she hopes no one new shows up to their class.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the poem Frannie mentions, what is hope like?
2. Where does the new boy sit?
3. What kind of store does Maribel's mother own?
4. Where is Trevor sitting?
5. Why does Maribel say her mama was mad about the new boy's purchase the previous day?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)