|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shoes is the new boy wearing?
(a) Brown boots.
(b) White sneakers.
(d) Blue tennis shoes.
2. What can Frannie smell from the cafeteria?
(b) Burgers and fries.
(d) Peas .
3. How long have Samantha and Frannie been friends?
(a) Since the first of the school year.
(b) Since first grade.
(c) Since Christmas.
(d) Since kindergarten.
4. What is Frannie's thought when the boy speaks?
(a) That boy comes from a rich home.
(b) Isn't this strange.
(c) I wonder where he got that accent?
(d) That boy is white.
5. What color are Trevor's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the poem Frannie mentions, what is hope like?
2. When does the new boy walk into the class?
3. What sound does Frannie hear from the new boy when he sits down?
4. What does Samantha and Frannie share on the school yard after lunch?
5. Why does Maribel say the new boy should be on the other side of the highway?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)