|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama say when Frannie says that she feels as if the world is slipping away from her?
(a) That she shouldn't feel that way.
(b) That everyone feels that.
(c) That she should pray about it.
(d) That it's growing pains.
2. What is the sign that flashes into Frannie's head as she's watching Trevor, Rayray and the new boy?
3. What had the class studied in geography that day?
(a) How to read longitudes .
(b) Time zones .
(c) African countries.
(d) Weather in other parts of the world.
4. What grade is Frannie in?
5. What is noteworthy about the new boy's father?
(a) He's black.
(b) He's very young.
(c) He's very tall.
(d) He's very old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frannie say she thinks of when she sees the graffiti on buildings in the neighborhood?
2. What does Frannie say about the sky as they're walking home that day?
3. What is the name of the school Sean attends?
4. What is it the reaction of the class when the new boy speaks?
5. What is the word Samantha uses to describe the new boy showing up at their school?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)