|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frannie sit when her grandmother sits on the couch?
(a) On the arm of the couch.
(b) In her grandmother's lap.
(c) On the coffee table facing her grandmother.
(d) In Sean's lap.
2. What can Frannie smell from the cafeteria?
(b) Burgers and fries.
(c) Peas .
3. Where is Trevor sitting?
(a) On the far left of the class.
(b) In the corner.
(c) In the row in front of Frannie.
(d) In the back .
4. Why doesn't Sean attend the same school as Frannie?
(a) He's older.
(b) He has been in trouble with the law.
(c) He's younger.
(d) His school is for students with special needs.
5. Why is the class cheering that morning?
(a) They're going to be allowed to go outside.
(b) They will have tacos for lunch.
(c) They're getting a new student.
(d) They are getting a free period .
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Frannie's school?
2. What kind of store had been in the building that is now the church where Samantha's family attends?
3. What time does Mama get up on Saturday?
4. What does the boy say is the reason he and his family left their home on the other side of the highway?
5. What does Sean say he'd do after he crossed the bridge he's imagined?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)