|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frannie say is different about walking home with Samantha in chapter six?
(a) They were very quiet.
(b) The new boy was with them.
(d) They usually walked a different route.
2. What is Frannie's thought when the boy speaks?
(a) That boy comes from a rich home.
(b) I wonder where he got that accent?
(c) Isn't this strange.
(d) That boy is white.
3. What grade is Frannie in?
4. What color are the pants the new boy is wearing?
5. What does Frannie say she thinks of when she sees the graffiti on buildings in the neighborhood?
(a) Parks and swings.
(b) Hatred and violence.
(c) Gangs .
(d) A giant with a marker.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the poem Frannie mentions, what is hope like?
2. Why is Trevor absent on the second day after the new boy arrives?
3. What happens when Frannie touches the surface of the tiny creek with her boot?
4. Why doesn't Franny's family do business with Maribel's mother?
5. Which street does Samantha take when the girls reach the corner where they go separate ways?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)