|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Rayray say Jesus was?
(a) He was black.
(b) He was brown.
(c) He was white.
(d) He wasn't any color, like air.
2. What does Samantha say about telling her father that she believes the new boy might be Jesus?
(a) That she plans to tell him after supper.
(b) That she plans to tell him as soon as he gets home.
(c) That she won't tell him.
(d) That she's already told him.
3. Why does Maribel say the new boy should be on the other side of the highway?
(a) Because he's not very smart.
(b) Because he's white.
(c) Because he's poor.
(d) Because he's rich.
4. What does Trevor ask the new boy when the boy doesn't say what his name is?
(a) Are you deaf?
(b) Talk or I'll hit you!
(c) Are you stupid?
(d) Why aren't you talking?
5. What dose the new boy say to Rayray and Trevor in sign language?
(a) No, I'm not deaf.
(b) Why are you so mean?
(c) Leave me alone
(d) Are you stupid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mama say she can't attend the church Samantha's family attends?
2. What does Mama say about the poem when Frannie tells her about it?
3. What does Frannie say about Mrs. Johnson's willingness to continue working on an issue until everyone gets it?
4. When Samantha starts listing arguments as to why Jesus might return in their time, she says because of hurricanes and tornadoes. What is Frannie's response to that?
5. What does Samantha's father do?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)