|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many churches does Samantha say her grandmother attends on Sundays?
2. Why does Maribel say the new boy should be on the other side of the highway?
(a) Because he's poor.
(b) Because he's rich.
(c) Because he's not very smart.
(d) Because he's white.
3. What does Samantha say she dreamed about the previous night?
(a) Sitting on God's lap.
(c) Living on the other side of the highway.
(d) The new boy.
4. What is the word Samantha uses to describe the new boy showing up at their school?
5. What kind of store does Maribel's mother own?
(a) A candy store.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) An auto supply store.
(d) A cleaner's .
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the smells Frannie associates with her grandmother?
2. What does Trevor ask the new boy when the boy doesn't say what his name is?
3. What is Frannie's reaction when her father takes her hand?
4. What does Trevor call the new boy and Frannie when he walks into the rec center?
5. What is the picture Frannie is looking at while she's talking to Samantha on the telephone?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)