|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many churches does Samantha say her grandmother attends on Sundays?
2. What is Frannie doing when she hears Sean turn off the television and go to his room?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Eating cereal.
(c) Cleaning the bathroom.
(d) Watching her mother sleep.
3. What is the sign that flashes into Frannie's head as she's watching Trevor, Rayray and the new boy?
4. What does Frannie say she thinks of when she sees the graffiti on buildings in the neighborhood?
(a) Parks and swings.
(b) Gangs .
(c) Hatred and violence.
(d) A giant with a marker.
5. Why does Maribel say the new boy should be on the other side of the highway?
(a) Because he's white.
(b) Because he's not very smart.
(c) Because he's rich.
(d) Because he's poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frannie's reaction when her father takes her hand?
2. Why was Frannie's sister named Lila?
3. What do Trevor and Rayray start calling the new boy?
4. What is Rayray's real name?
5. What does Samantha and Frannie share on the school yard after lunch?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)