1. What's the weather like on the day of the new boy's arrival in Frannie's class?
(a) It's snowing.
(b) It's storming.
(c) It's hot.
(d) It's raining.
2. Why is the class cheering that morning?
(a) They're getting a new student.
(b) They are getting a free period .
(c) They're going to be allowed to go outside.
(d) They will have tacos for lunch.
3. When does the new boy walk into the class?
(a) Just as the class begins.
(b) Just before third period.
(c) Just before lunchtime.
(d) Just after lunchtime.
4. What does the boy pull from his pocket?
(a) A candy wrapper.
(b) Only his hand.
(c) A note.
(d) An apple.
5. What does he do with what he pulls from his pocket?
(a) Gives it to Ms. Johnson.
(b) Puts it in the trash.
(c) Drops it on the floor.
(d) Shakes Ms. Johnson's hand.
6. What is it the reaction of the class when the new boy speaks?
(a) They catch their breaths.
(b) They become very quiet.
(c) They don't react at all.
(d) They laugh.
This section contains 4,940 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)