1. What's the weather like on the day of the new boy's arrival in Frannie's class?
(a) It's raining.
(b) It's snowing.
(c) It's storming.
(d) It's hot.
2. Why is the class cheering that morning?
(a) They're getting a new student.
(b) They are getting a free period .
(c) They will have tacos for lunch.
(d) They're going to be allowed to go outside.
3. When does the new boy walk into the class?
(a) Just after lunchtime.
(b) Just before third period.
(c) Just as the class begins.
(d) Just before lunchtime.
4. What does the boy pull from his pocket?
(a) A note.
(b) An apple.
(c) A candy wrapper.
(d) Only his hand.
5. What does he do with what he pulls from his pocket?
(a) Drops it on the floor.
(b) Shakes Ms. Johnson's hand.
(c) Gives it to Ms. Johnson.
(d) Puts it in the trash.
6. What is it the reaction of the class when the new boy speaks?
(a) They become very quiet.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They don't react at all.
(d) They catch their breaths.
This section contains 4,940 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)