1. What kind of car are Thompson and his lawyer driving to Las Vegas?
A Chevy convertible.
2. What color is the vehicle that Thompson and his lawyer are driving to Las Vegas?
3. What kind of job does Thompson have?
He is a banker.
4. What kind of race is the Mint 400?
A motorcycle and dune buggy race.
5. Why does Thompson ask his lawyer to drive in Part 1, Chapter 1?
Thompson is having hallucinations.
6. What does Thompson do to keep the hitchhiker from getting suspicious as to the men’s condition in Part 1?
He begins an explanation of why he and the lawyer are traveling.
This section contains 5,910 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)