|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Thompson tries to sit down at the baccarat table in Part II, Chapter 13?
(a) He is served immediately.
(b) He is directed to another table.
(c) Two bouncers take him away.
(d) He is joined by a woman.
2. Of what nationality is the lawyer?
3. Why does Thompson feel on edge around the seminar people in Part II, Chapter 7?
(a) He wants them to like him.
(b) He cannot find anyone to write about.
(c) He has an aversion to them.
(d) He is afraid they will see him for a user.
4. Where does Thompson get his credentials in Part 1?
(a) He carries them with him.
(b) At the local newspaper office.
(c) At the hotel office.
(d) At the press table.
5. What is in the car Thompson has in Part 1, Chapter 9?
(b) Just luggage.
(c) A woman Thompson met at a bar.
(d) Souvenirs, drugs, alcohol and a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the correspondent from Life magazine doing in Part 1, Chapter 5 that bothers Thompson?
2. Why does the attorney run a red light in Part 1, Chapter 4?
3. What is the last thing Thompson and the attorney tell the DA they meet in a bar?
4. What does the attorney do to the Hotel Flamingo maid in Part II, Chapter 11?
5. Who, in Part II, Chapter 9, claims the manuscript has become indecipherable?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)