|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are Thompson and the lawyer at the track at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) In the evening.
(b) At noon.
(c) At sunrise.
(d) In late afternoon.
2. What does Thompson have that helps his memories of the Saturday night before the race?
(a) A recording of everyone to whom he spoke.
(b) A video of all the important events.
(c) Cryptic notecards.
(d) The fact that his lawyer was with him the whole night.
3. What does Thompson tell the Hotel Flamingo desk clerk about Lucy?
(a) She is jail bait.
(b) She works there.
(c) She is a run away.
(d) She is part of a case study for the drug seminar.
4. What did the person Thompson read about in the newspaper in the pharmacy parking lotdo while in jail?
(a) Clawed out his eyes.
(b) Killed a deputy Sheriff.
(c) Strangled his cellmate.
(d) Decided to go straight.
5. What bothers Thompson about the obese husband and wife at the conference in Part II?
(a) They are drug users.
(b) They are not law officers.
(c) They are addicted to food.
(d) They are making out in public.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the journalists go after the race begins?
2. Who is giving a speech on the television in Part II, Chapter 5?
3. Where are Thompson and the attorney at the beginning of Part II, Chapter 6?
4. Where is the DA from that Thompson and the attorney talk to in the bar?
5. How does the DA in the bar act when Thompson and the attorney give specifics of crimes?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)