|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Thompson’s lawyer leave Las Vegas?
(a) Two days after Thompson.
(b) He left that morning.
(c) He is staying in Las Vegas.
(d) He will leave with Thompson.
2. Where were Thompson and the lawyer when Thompson’s employer calls them in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) At Thompson’s house.
(b) At the lawyer’s office.
(c) In the Polo lounge.
(d) At the golf course.
3. For what do Thompson and the attorney tell the waitress in Part II, Chapter 9 they are looking?
(a) Better drugs.
(b) The Land of Oz.
(c) An honest man.
(d) The American Dream.
4. Where is the DA from that Thompson and the attorney talk to in the bar?
5. What does Thompson call Timothy Leary?
(a) A misguided sage.
(b) A fool.
(c) A genious.
(d) A fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was a pharmacy owner arrested, according to a newspaper Thompson reads while waiting for his car in Chapter 1, Chapter 9?
2. What is the name of the bar in which Thompson is sitting on the outskirts of Las Vegas, in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 11?
3. What does Thompson want to get at the airport drug store in Denver?
4. How many vehicles leave when the race first begins in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. What does Thompson still have from the seminar at the end of the book?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)