|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Thompson’s friend in Part II, Chapter 10 jailed?
2. What kind of art does the girl with the attorney in the Hotel Flamingo room do?
(a) Portraits of Barbra Streisand.
(b) Portraits of Debbie Reynolds.
(c) Portraits of Mick Jagger.
(d) Portraits of Nixon.
3. What does Thompson think about when he returns to the room at the Hotel Flamingo in Part II, Chapter 11?
(a) Whether the attorney’s plane had landed in L.A. yet.
(b) Going to a show that night.
(c) The terrible condition of the room.
4. How much is Thompson given for his trip to Las Vegas?
5. What crime do Thompson and the attorney tell the DA they speak to in the bar is sweeping the country?
(a) Drug farms.
(b) Crack labs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the person Thompson read about in the newspaper in the pharmacy parking lotdo while in jail?
2. What do Thompson and the attorney ultimately do with the girl the attorney brought with him to the Hotel Flamingo?
3. What do Thompson and the attorney ask the Hotel Flamingo maid to do in Part II, Chapter 11?
4. Why is Thompson not able to see the race?
5. Why does the attorney give drugs to the girl with him in the Hotel Flamingo room?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)