|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 13 & 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Thompson’s lawyer leave Las Vegas?
(a) He will leave with Thompson.
(b) He is staying in Las Vegas.
(c) He left that morning.
(d) Two days after Thompson.
2. In Part II, what car does the man at the car rental booth recommend?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A cadillac.
(c) A jeep.
(d) A Lincoln Continental.
3. How many vehicles leave when the race first begins in Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. What does Thompson realize about the people at the convention in Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) Many of them are stoned.
(b) Most of them are there because it is a job requirement.
(c) No one is concerned with any one else’s field.
(d) The people are smart.
5. What do Thompson and the attorney find out when they return to their suite after dealing with the girl the attorney brought to the Hotel Flamingo?
(a) The magazine has called for the work Thompson was supposed to send.
(b) The seminar is starting that evening.
(c) The police are going to run drug dogs through the hotel.
(d) The girl, Lucy, has called them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the White Whale in Part II, Chapter 13?
2. How many types of marijuana use does a speaker name at the convention in Part II, Chapter 6?
3. What bothers Thompson most about the people attending the narcotics conference?
4. Where do the journalists go after the race begins?
5. What shirt is Thompson thinking about wearing for driving home in Part 1, Chapter 11?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)