|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thompson have that helps his memories of the Saturday night before the race?
(a) A recording of everyone to whom he spoke.
(b) The fact that his lawyer was with him the whole night.
(c) A video of all the important events.
(d) Cryptic notecards.
2. How does the attorney feel about Thompson’s decision in Part II, Chapter 5?
(a) He is indifferent to it.
(b) He agrees with it.
(c) He is reluctant, but agrees to attend the seminar with Thompson.
(d) He does not want Thompson to do it.
3. What does the attorney advise Thompson to do in Part II, Chapter 5?
(a) Take a hit of adrenochrome.
(b) Smoke some marijuana.
(c) Swallow two mescalines.
(d) Take a hit of LSD.
4. What is written instead of the manuscript, as explained in Part II, Chapter 9?
(b) Copies of newspaper articles.
(c) Verbatim transcription of tape recordings.
(d) A dialogue on drugs and the brain.
5. How long is the opening session of the seminar in Part II, Chapter 7?
(a) Four hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the news at the first hotel that disturbs the attorney?
2. Why is the person in line ahead of Thompson at the Hotel Flamingo arguing with the hotel desk clerk?
3. Why does Thompson leave the lawyer in the hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
4. Why does the attorney pull the car off the road in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. What is the last thing Thompson and the attorney tell the DA they meet in a bar?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)