|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the lawyer upset at the photographer sent for Thompson?
(a) He does not like to have his picture taken.
(b) The lawyer does not want to have to follow the photographer and Thompson around.
(c) The photographer made a remark about the lawyer’s brains.
(d) The lawyer thinks the photographer took a woman from the lawyer.
2. What is on the news at the first hotel that disturbs the attorney?
(a) A horror flick.
(b) The swearing in of a new Supreme Court justice.
(c) A piece about the Laos invasion.
(d) Advertising for a rival firm.
3. Why does the attorney run a red light in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) He wants to get to the restaurant before six.
(b) He does not see the light.
(c) He has fallen into a drug coma.
(d) He is being chased by a police officer.
4. How far from Baker does Thompson stop to inventory his drugs in Part II, Chapter 1?
(a) Twenty miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Thirty miles.
(d) Five miles.
5. Why does the waitress in Part II, Chapter 8 become afraid of the attorney?
(a) He pulls a gun on her.
(b) He pulls out a knife.
(c) He shoves her against the wall.
(d) He begins verbally abusing her
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the attorney give drugs to the girl with him in the Hotel Flamingo room?
2. Why was Thompson almost arrested in Part 1?
3. What does the short cook in Part II, Chapter 9 give Thompson?
4. What is the lawyer doing when Thompson returns to the hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
5. What does Thompson tell people as to why Thompson is leaving the seminar in Part II, Chapter 7?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)