|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 7, what does the lawyer pull out in the elevator?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A razor sharp hunting knife.
(c) A pen knife.
(d) A Magnum .357.
2. Why was a pharmacy owner arrested, according to a newspaper Thompson reads while waiting for his car in Chapter 1, Chapter 9?
(a) For watering down prescriptions.
(b) For charging Medicare the wrong price.
(c) For private insurance fraud.
(d) For having 100,000 pills missing.
3. How is the girl with the attorney feeling when Thompson comes into their room at the Hotel Flamingo?
(a) Nervous and tense.
4. What shirt is Thompson thinking about wearing for driving home in Part 1, Chapter 11?
(a) A black T-shirt with a motorcycle on it.
(b) Red and purple Acapulco shirt.
(c) A hippie guru shirt.
(d) His ma, pa and apple pie American shirt.
5. What kind of car are Thompson and his lawyer driving to Las Vegas?
(a) A Dodge Fury.
(b) A Ford mustang.
(c) A Ford pick-up.
(d) A Chevy convertible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson fend off the lawyer in their hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
2. What does the attorney order when he and Thompson stop at a diner in Part II, Chapter 8?
3. What does Thompson tell his lawyer they must do before dark in Part 1, Chapter 4?
4. What does Thompson do while he is waiting for his car to be brought to him in Part 1, Chapter 9?
5. What does the waitress think the American Dream might be?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)