|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thompson abandon the Red Shark?
(a) At the Highway Patrol Headquarters.
(b) In the rental car lot at the airport.
(c) At the bus station.
(d) In the pharmacy parking lot.
2. What does Thompson say the two men have to wear to Las Vegas?
(a) Loud, showy clothing.
(b) Cowboy-like outfits.
(c) Clothing that looks like gang members might wear.
(d) Business suits.
3. How is the girl with the attorney feeling when Thompson comes into their room at the Hotel Flamingo?
(b) Nervous and tense.
4. In what condition does Thompson find his attorney when Thompson arrives at their room in the Hotel Falmaingo?
(a) Completely wasted.
(b) Sober and alert.
(c) Depressed and tearful.
5. What is the attorney wearing in the beginning of Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) A suit.
(b) Shorts and a tank top.
(c) Jeans and a golf shirt.
(d) Wingtips and a sport coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Thompson live in the mid 1960’s?
2. What is the bartender wearing at the bar outside Las Vegas where Thompson has stopped at the end of Part 1?
3. Why does the attorney run a red light in Part 1, Chapter 4?
4. What is Thompson wearing at the beginning of Part II, Chapter 6?
5. Why is the girl with the attorney at the Hotel Flamingo not at home?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)