|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thompson drinking Bloody Marys at the beginning of Part II?
(a) He thinks they may have some nutritional value.
(b) They are on a buy one get one free special.
(c) It is all they serve where he is drinking.
(d) It is his favorite drink.
2. What is the attorney wearing in the beginning of Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) Shorts and a tank top.
(b) Wingtips and a sport coat.
(c) Jeans and a golf shirt.
(d) A suit.
3. What kind of shirt does the man who talks about physically abusing his wife wear?
(a) An Idaho campgrounds shirt.
(b) A Bud light t-shirt.
(c) An American flag t-shirt.
(d) A Harley-Davidson shirt.
4. What kind of race is the Mint 400?
(a) A dog race.
(b) A scavenger hunt.
(c) A horse race.
(d) A motorcycle and dune buggy race.
5. What is the only word Thompson can make out from the speech on television in Part II, Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was a pharmacy owner arrested, according to a newspaper Thompson reads while waiting for his car in Chapter 1, Chapter 9?
2. How long was Thompson able to keep his original decision never to use LSD?
3. Why is Thompson not able to see the race?
4. What does Thompson do while he is waiting for his car to be brought to him in Part 1, Chapter 9?
5. What song is playing on the radio when Thompson takes over the car in Part 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)