|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thompson have to do at noon the next day after he takes the drugs in Part II, Chapter 5?
(a) He has to attend the seminar.
(b) Nothing, he plans to be sleeping.
(c) He has to drive back to L.A.
(d) He has to send in his report on the Mint 400.
2. What does the lawyer do when he begins to feel the effects of the mescaline in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He gets up on the stage.
(c) He throws up.
(d) He panics.
3. What highway runs from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?
(a) Highway 66.
(b) Highway 1.
(c) Interstate 15.
(d) Bakersfield Highway.
4. How much is Thompson given for his trip to Las Vegas?
5. How many years did Ali get sentenced to prison, according to a newspaper Thompson reads while waiting for his car in Chapter 1, Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the attorney tell Thompson could happen if Thompson struggles against the effects of the drug in Part II, Chapter 5?
2. What do Thompson and the attorney ultimately do with the girl the attorney brought with him to the Hotel Flamingo?
3. What magazine in Part 1, Chapter 10 says they want a 50,000 word article from Thompson?
4. Who does Thompson encounter at the Hotel Flamingo?
5. What does Thompson do while he is drinking at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)