|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Thompson worried about his role in the narcotics conference?
(a) He will not be a passive observer.
(b) He is wanted for armed robbery.
(c) He believes drugs are good for everyone.
(d) He does not like crowds.
2. What car does Thompson chose at the rental booth in Part II?
(a) A Volvo.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Cadillac.
3. What is the correspondent from Life magazine doing in Part 1, Chapter 5 that bothers Thompson?
(a) He is snorting cocaine in public.
(b) He is drunk and slumped over the bar.
(c) He is being too aggressive with a woman.
(d) He is trying to pick-up Thompson.
4. What magazine in Part 1, Chapter 10 says they want a 50,000 word article from Thompson?
(c) Rolling Stone.
5. What does the lawyer ask Thompson to do when Thompson returns to the hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) He does not ask Thompson to do anything, he is sleeping.
(b) See if there are any drugs in the ruined pillows.
(c) Throw the radio in the tub.
(d) Talk to the man he has on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thompson say they must get before they can leave for Las Vegas?
2. What does Thompson think is the way Lacerda returned to L.A.?
3. Why does the attorney pull the car off the road in Part 1, Chapter 3?
4. What does Thompson tell the Hotel Flamingo desk clerk about Lucy?
5. Where did Thompson have his first hits of LSD?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)