|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thompson mention when he talks about the long term effects of drug use?
(a) A doctor and former LSD guru.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His brother.
(d) His brother-in-law.
2. What did Thompson decide to do after talking with the individual he gave as an example of long term drug use?
(a) Swear off all alcohol forever.
(b) Not use the drug that person used.
(c) Not ever speak to that person again.
(d) Stop smoking marijuana.
3. How many years did Ali get sentenced to prison, according to a newspaper Thompson reads while waiting for his car in Chapter 1, Chapter 9?
4. Why does the attorney run a red light in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) He has fallen into a drug coma.
(b) He is being chased by a police officer.
(c) He wants to get to the restaurant before six.
(d) He does not see the light.
5. Why was a pharmacy owner arrested, according to a newspaper Thompson reads while waiting for his car in Chapter 1, Chapter 9?
(a) For private insurance fraud.
(b) For watering down prescriptions.
(c) For having 100,000 pills missing.
(d) For charging Medicare the wrong price.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thompson say the two men have to wear to Las Vegas?
2. Of what nationality is the lawyer?
3. What does the hitchhiker do when the attorney pulls the car off the road in Part 1, Chapter 3?
4. Why is the lawyer upset at the photographer sent for Thompson?
5. Why does Thompson begin driving faster after the lawyer pulls out a gun in Part 1?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)