|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what do Thompson and the lawyer get into an argument after the lawyer pulls the car over to the side of the road?
(b) Over who is going to drive.
(c) Over picking up another hitchhiker.
(d) Over some spilled cocaine.
2. How much money was the man who talked about abusing his wife given when he was taken to the bus stop?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
3. Why is Thompson not able to see the race?
(a) He has returned to his hotel.
(b) He does not have a good standing place.
(c) It has begun to rain hard.
(d) The cloud of dust from the racers is too thick.
4. What kind of vehicle is provided for the journalists in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) A Ford Bronco.
(b) A minivan.
(c) A land cruiser.
(d) Two motorcycles.
5. What does Thompson briefly think to do when the hitchhiker talks about the car?
(a) Nothing, the hitchhiker does not talk about the car.
(b) Give him the car.
(c) Leave him walking.
(d) Let him drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Thompson and the lawyer go after they leave the Debbie Reynolds show?
2. What kind of shirt does the man who talks about physically abusing his wife wear?
3. When are Thompson and the lawyer at the track at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. What does Thompson tell his lawyer they must do before dark in Part 1, Chapter 4?
5. Who brings a pink telephone to Thompson in Part 1?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)