|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is Thompson and the lawyer getting high before they leave for Las Vegas?
(b) LSD and cocaine.
(c) Mescaline and Singapore Slings.
(d) Black Russians.
2. What does the lawyer do when he begins to feel the effects of the mescaline in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He panics.
(c) He gets up on the stage.
(d) He throws up.
3. How much money was the man who talked about abusing his wife given when he was taken to the bus stop?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
4. How much is Thompson given for his trip to Las Vegas?
5. What do Thompson and the lawyer do right before they leave for Las Vegas?
(a) Go see a movie and sleep.
(b) Stop by the lawyer’s house and leave a note for his wife.
(c) Swim in the ocean and have breakfast.
(d) Swim in the ocean and go see Thompson's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thompson leave his attorney at near the end of Part 1, Chapter 4?
2. What does Thompson say they must get before they can leave for Las Vegas?
3. What does Thompson do while he is drinking at the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
4. Over what do Thompson and the lawyer get into an argument after the lawyer pulls the car over to the side of the road?
5. Why is Thompson uncomfortable in a car full of narcotics in Part 1, Chapter 6?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)