|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the attorney run a red light in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) He is being chased by a police officer.
(b) He has fallen into a drug coma.
(c) He does not see the light.
(d) He wants to get to the restaurant before six.
2. Why does Thompson ask his lawyer to drive in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Thompson is sleepy.
(b) Thompson is having hallucinations.
(c) It is his lawyer's car.
(d) Thompson wants to work on his computer.
3. Where does Thompson leave his attorney at near the end of Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) In a public restroom.
(b) In the car.
(c) In their hotel room.
(d) The hotel lobby.
4. What does Thompson say the two men have to wear to Las Vegas?
(a) Cowboy-like outfits.
(b) Business suits.
(c) Loud, showy clothing.
(d) Clothing that looks like gang members might wear.
5. What does Thompson briefly think to do when the hitchhiker talks about the car?
(a) Leave him walking.
(b) Nothing, the hitchhiker does not talk about the car.
(c) Let him drive.
(d) Give him the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is playing on the radio when Thompson takes over the car in Part 1, Chapter 4?
2. What does Thompson see in the carpet at the first hotel bar in Las Vegas?
3. What does Thompson say they must get before they can leave for Las Vegas?
4. What happens to the clerk’s face at the first hotel when Thompson is talking to her in Part 1?
5. Where were Thompson and the lawyer when Thompson’s employer calls them in Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)