|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what name is Thompson going in the hotel in Part 1, Chapter 10?
(a) Duke Jameson.
(b) Raoul Duke.
(c) Bobby Therman.
(d) Patrick Hardy.
2. What does the waitress think the American Dream might be?
(a) A place.
(b) A book.
(c) A fable.
(d) A type of political manipulation.
3. On what is Thompson and the lawyer getting high before they leave for Las Vegas?
(a) Black Russians.
(c) Mescaline and Singapore Slings.
(d) LSD and cocaine.
4. Of what nationality is the lawyer?
5. For what do Thompson and the attorney tell the waitress in Part II, Chapter 9 they are looking?
(a) Better drugs.
(b) The Land of Oz.
(c) The American Dream.
(d) An honest man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thompson tell his lawyer they must do before dark in Part 1, Chapter 4?
2. In Part II, Chapter 7, what does Thompson think about the police officer in the seminar and drug users?
3. Why is the girl with the attorney at the Hotel Flamingo not at home?
4. What were the final charges made against the two drug dealers in Part II, Chapter 10?
5. Who does the hotel in Part 1, Chapter 10 think is paying Thompson’s hotel bill?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)