|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Part II, what does Thompson fantasize doing with his attorney’s gun?
(a) Shooting up a police station.
(b) Killing himself.
(c) Shooting up the Red Shark.
(d) Shooting lizards on the highway.
2. How many vehicles leave when the race first begins in Part 1, Chapter 5?
3. What does Thompson tell people as to why Thompson is leaving the seminar in Part II, Chapter 7?
(a) He has a call from his mother.
(b) He has an appointment with the local police.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He says the speakers are inane.
4. What do Thompson and the attorney find out when they return to their suite after dealing with the girl the attorney brought to the Hotel Flamingo?
(a) The magazine has called for the work Thompson was supposed to send.
(b) The girl, Lucy, has called them.
(c) The seminar is starting that evening.
(d) The police are going to run drug dogs through the hotel.
5. What crime do Thompson and the attorney tell the DA they speak to in the bar is sweeping the country?
(b) Crack labs.
(d) Drug farms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many types of marijuana use does a speaker name at the convention in Part II, Chapter 6?
2. What did Thompson decide to do after talking with the individual he gave as an example of long term drug use?
3. Why does the attorney pull the car off the road in Part 1, Chapter 3?
4. Where does Thompson get his credentials in Part 1?
5. How long was Thompson able to keep his original decision never to use LSD?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)