|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 9 & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Thompson’s lawyer leave Las Vegas?
(a) He left that morning.
(b) He will leave with Thompson.
(c) Two days after Thompson.
(d) He is staying in Las Vegas.
2. What kind of art does the girl with the attorney in the Hotel Flamingo room do?
(a) Portraits of Debbie Reynolds.
(b) Portraits of Barbra Streisand.
(c) Portraits of Nixon.
(d) Portraits of Mick Jagger.
3. Who does Thompson encounter at the Hotel Flamingo?
(a) The bellhop from Circus-Circus.
(b) The parking lot attendant who banged up the Red Shark.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) A crowd of police officers.
4. Where did Thompson have his first hits of LSD?
(a) In the Cow Palace.
(b) In Berkeley, attending college.
(c) In his brother-in-law’s house.
(d) In the Fillimore.
5. What do Thompson and the lawyer do right before they leave for Las Vegas?
(a) Stop by the lawyer’s house and leave a note for his wife.
(b) Swim in the ocean and go see Thompson's mother.
(c) Swim in the ocean and have breakfast.
(d) Go see a movie and sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shirt does the man who talks about physically abusing his wife wear?
2. How does Thompson fend off the lawyer in their hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
3. How much money do the two drug dealers in jail in Part II, Chapter 10 have between them?
4. What did the person Thompson read about in the newspaper in the pharmacy parking lotdo while in jail?
5. Where do Thompson and the lawyer go to see the Debbie Reynolds show?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)