|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lawyer doing when Thompson returns to the hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Stabbing the pillows with a letter opener.
(d) Taking a bath.
2. What does Thompson tell his lawyer they must do before dark in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) Try to earn some money at blackjack.
(b) Find a burlesque show.
(c) Call his house.
(d) Go to the Mint 400 racetrack.
3. What kind of car are Thompson and his lawyer driving to Las Vegas?
(a) A Ford pick-up.
(b) A Chevy convertible.
(c) A Dodge Fury.
(d) A Ford mustang.
4. Where does Thompson get his credentials in Part 1?
(a) At the press table.
(b) He carries them with him.
(c) At the hotel office.
(d) At the local newspaper office.
5. When are Thompson and the lawyer at the track at the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) In late afternoon.
(b) At noon.
(c) In the evening.
(d) At sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Thompson and the lawyer do right before they leave for Las Vegas?
2. Where do Thompson and the lawyer go to see the Debbie Reynolds show?
3. What does Thompson say they must get before they can leave for Las Vegas?
4. On what is Thompson and the lawyer getting high before they leave for Las Vegas?
5. Why is Thompson uncomfortable in a car full of narcotics in Part 1, Chapter 6?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)