|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many vehicles leave when the race first begins in Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. What kind of vehicle is provided for the journalists in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) A Ford Bronco.
(b) A minivan.
(c) A land cruiser.
(d) Two motorcycles.
3. What kind of car are Thompson and his lawyer driving to Las Vegas?
(a) A Dodge Fury.
(b) A Chevy convertible.
(c) A Ford pick-up.
(d) A Ford mustang.
4. What song is playing on the radio when Thompson takes over the car in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) "The Battle Hymn of Lieutenant Calley."
(b) “The Eve of Destruction.”
(c) “Give Peace a Chance.”
(d) “One Tin Soldier.”
5. How long was Thompson able to keep his original decision never to use LSD?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the attorney pull the car off the road in Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. Where were Thompson and the lawyer when Thompson’s employer calls them in Part 1, Chapter 1?
3. How much is Thompson given for his trip to Las Vegas?
4. How much money was the man who talked about abusing his wife given when he was taken to the bus stop?
5. Why is the lawyer upset at the photographer sent for Thompson?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)