|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle is provided for the journalists in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) A land cruiser.
(b) A minivan.
(c) Two motorcycles.
(d) A Ford Bronco.
2. Of what nationality is the lawyer?
3. What did Thompson decide to do after talking with the individual he gave as an example of long term drug use?
(a) Stop smoking marijuana.
(b) Not use the drug that person used.
(c) Swear off all alcohol forever.
(d) Not ever speak to that person again.
4. What does the lawyer do when he begins to feel the effects of the mescaline in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He gets up on the stage.
(c) He throws up.
(d) He panics.
5. Where do Thompson and the lawyer go after they leave the Debbie Reynolds show?
(a) To the Circus-Circus.
(b) To their hotel.
(c) To the racetrack.
(d) To the Encore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is playing on the radio when Thompson takes over the car in Part 1, Chapter 4?
2. What does Thompson say they must get before they can leave for Las Vegas?
3. What color is the vehicle that Thompson and his lawyer are driving to Las Vegas?
4. How much is Thompson given for his trip to Las Vegas?
5. Who brings a pink telephone to Thompson in Part 1?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)