|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 3 & 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thompson leave his attorney at near the end of Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) In a public restroom.
(b) In their hotel room.
(c) The hotel lobby.
(d) In the car.
2. What does the attorney tell the girl he has brought to the Hotel Flamingo in order to get her in a good mood?
(a) He is going to take her back to Hollywood.
(b) He will take her to meet Barbra Streisand at the Americana Hotel.
(c) He will take her to meet Debbie Reynolds at the Americana Hotel.
(d) He will pay for one of her paintings.
3. In what condition does Thompson find his attorney when Thompson arrives at their room in the Hotel Falmaingo?
(a) Depressed and tearful.
(c) Sober and alert.
(d) Completely wasted.
4. What does Thompson see in the carpet at the first hotel bar in Las Vegas?
(a) His mother's face.
(b) Pictures of Armageddon.
5. What does Thompson suggest to the attorney they do with the girl the attorney brought with him to the Hotel Flamingo?
(a) Use her as a prostitute at the seminar.
(c) Call her parents.
(d) Send her back to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Thompson decide to leave Las Vegas in Part 1, Chapter 9?
2. What does Thompson have that helps his memories of the Saturday night before the race?
3. Why would the warden in Carson City recognize Thompson?
4. What do Thompson and the attorney ultimately do with the girl the attorney brought with him to the Hotel Flamingo?
5. Why is Thompson uncomfortable in a car full of narcotics in Part 1, Chapter 6?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)