|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the opening session of the seminar in Part II, Chapter 7?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three hours.
2. What is the last thing Thompson and the attorney tell the DA they meet in a bar?
(a) To look for the signs in empty buildings.
(b) Not to tell anyone what they told him.
(c) To get out of law enforcement.
(d) To do a sweep of his hometown.
3. What did Thompson decide to do after talking with the individual he gave as an example of long term drug use?
(a) Swear off all alcohol forever.
(b) Not ever speak to that person again.
(c) Stop smoking marijuana.
(d) Not use the drug that person used.
4. What is the lawyer doing when Thompson returns to the hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Taking a bath.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Stabbing the pillows with a letter opener.
5. Why does the waitress in Part II, Chapter 8 become afraid of the attorney?
(a) He pulls out a knife.
(b) He shoves her against the wall.
(c) He begins verbally abusing her
(d) He pulls a gun on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the attorney order when he and Thompson stop at a diner in Part II, Chapter 8?
2. What bothers Thompson about the obese husband and wife at the conference in Part II?
3. What does Thompson tell people as to why Thompson is leaving the seminar in Part II, Chapter 7?
4. How old was the man in the newspaper article Thompson reads in the pharmacy parking lot at the beginning of Part II?
5. What car does Thompson chose at the rental booth in Part II?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)