|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 7, what does Thompson think about the police officer in the seminar and drug users?
(a) The police are some of the worst users.
(b) The police hate all of them.
(c) The police can tell at a glance who uses drugs.
(d) The police there could never spot an actual user.
2. What did the person Thompson read about in the newspaper in the pharmacy parking lotdo while in jail?
(a) Killed a deputy Sheriff.
(b) Clawed out his eyes.
(c) Strangled his cellmate.
(d) Decided to go straight.
3. What did Thompson decide to do after talking with the individual he gave as an example of long term drug use?
(a) Swear off all alcohol forever.
(b) Not ever speak to that person again.
(c) Not use the drug that person used.
(d) Stop smoking marijuana.
4. How old was the man in the newspaper article Thompson reads in the pharmacy parking lot at the beginning of Part II?
5. How far from Baker does Thompson stop to inventory his drugs in Part II, Chapter 1?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Thirty miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thompson fend off the lawyer in their hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
2. Of what nationality is the lawyer?
3. What does Thompson tell people as to why Thompson is leaving the seminar in Part II, Chapter 7?
4. Why does the waitress in Part II, Chapter 8 tell Thompson and the attorney to leave the diner?
5. What does Thompson buy at the pharmacy at the beginning of Part II?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)