|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thompson pay for his car in Part II?
(a) With cash.
(b) With a voucher from his employer.
(c) With a good credit card.
(d) With a bad credit card.
2. How old was the man in the newspaper article Thompson reads in the pharmacy parking lot at the beginning of Part II?
3. Of what nationality is the lawyer?
4. How far from Baker does Thompson stop to inventory his drugs in Part II, Chapter 1?
(a) Thirty miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Twenty miles.
5. What did the person Thompson read about in the newspaper in the pharmacy parking lotdo while in jail?
(a) Strangled his cellmate.
(b) Killed a deputy Sheriff.
(c) Clawed out his eyes.
(d) Decided to go straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Thompson able to keep his original decision never to use LSD?
2. Where did Thompson have his first hits of LSD?
3. How long is the opening session of the seminar in Part II, Chapter 7?
4. Who does Thompson mention when he talks about the long term effects of drug use?
5. What is the lawyer doing when Thompson returns to the hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)