|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapter 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Thompson able to keep his original decision never to use LSD?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
2. What does the lawyer do when Thompson does not do what the lawyer has asked upon returning to the hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Stabs at him with the letter opener.
(b) Poke him in the arm with his pen knife.
(c) Threaten him with a gun.
(d) Brandish his hunting knife at him.
3. Why does Thompson feel on edge around the seminar people in Part II, Chapter 7?
(a) He cannot find anyone to write about.
(b) He has an aversion to them.
(c) He is afraid they will see him for a user.
(d) He wants them to like him.
4. How does the DA in the bar act when Thompson and the attorney give specifics of crimes?
(a) Gung-ho to kill the criminals.
5. Where did Thompson live in the mid 1960’s?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime do Thompson and the attorney tell the DA they speak to in the bar is sweeping the country?
2. Where did Thompson have his first hits of LSD?
3. Where does Thompson abandon the Red Shark?
4. How does Thompson fend off the lawyer in their hotel room in Part 1, Chapter 7?
5. What car does Thompson chose at the rental booth in Part II?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)