Part 1: Chapter 1 & 2
1. What kind of car are Thompson and his lawyer driving to Las Vegas?
(a) A Ford mustang.
(b) A Chevy convertible.
(c) A Dodge Fury.
(d) A Ford pick-up.
2. What color is the vehicle that Thompson and his lawyer are driving to Las Vegas?
3. What kind of job does Thompson have?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is a professional gambler.
(d) He sells cars.
4. What kind of race is the Mint 400?
(a) A dog race.
(b) A horse race.
(c) A motorcycle and dune buggy race.
(d) A scavenger hunt.
5. Why does Thompson ask his lawyer to drive in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) It is his lawyer's car.
(b) Thompson is having hallucinations.
(c) Thompson wants to work on his computer.
(d) Thompson is sleepy.
6. What does Thompson do to keep the hitchhiker from getting suspicious as to the men’s condition in Part 1?
(a) He begins an explanation of why he and the lawyer are traveling.
(b) He turns on the radio so the hitchhiker cannot talk.
(c) Thompson pretends to go to sleep.
(d) He slips the hitchhiker a drug.
This section contains 5,910 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)