Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the factory, where else do the candidates go to visit and meet with workers?
(a) A library.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A slaughterhouse.
(d) An automotive shop.
2. What campaign is Thompson covering in "Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72?"
(a) Nixon's campaign.
(b) Wallace's campaign.
(c) McGovern's campaign.
(d) Muskie's campaign.
3. What does Thompson openly acknowledge about his work in "February & March?"
(a) His demograph is not exactly widespread.
(b) His lack of insight.
(c) His own biases.
(d) His lack of skill.
4. Despite the opinions politicians hold of the press, which of the following is not a trademark of Hunter S. Thompson (illustrating the man's indifference to what the politicians think of him)?
(a) His obsessively frantic writing.
(b) His snarky attitude.
(c) His frequent hangovers.
(d) His unbiased observations.
5. When Thompson hears a specific sound during the May primary, which group does he claim this sound would particularly distress?
(b) American troops.
(c) Middle America.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Thompson compare the journalists at the end of "June?"
2. For whom does Thompson harbor a strange affection?
3. During the May primary, how does Thompson describe a politician hearing a particular sound?
4. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
5. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)