|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, November Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Thompson, what sort of person is considered to be more of the "yang" in the Yin/Yang?
(a) The smarter preson.
(b) The manipulative person.
(c) The direct person.
(d) The liar.
2. In "May," what complaint do Thompson and other journalists have on the campaign trail?
(c) Poor travel accomodations.
(d) Stifling hotel rooms.
3. To what does Thompson compare the writer's problem he discusses in "June?"
(c) A skin graft.
(d) Removing the tongue.
4. According to Thompson, in "Dark Interludes," what does McGovern do that shows his prowess as a politician?
(a) He quickly drops Eagleton from the ticket.
(b) He uses Eagleton's medical history against him.
(c) He pardons Eagleton's lies.
(d) He publicly supports Eagleton's continuance in the campaign.
5. What is the tone of "October?"
(a) Excited and nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Above all else, why does the public lose its trust in Eagleton (and by extension, McGovern)?
2. What reason is Thompson given that attempts to diminish the importance of his employer?
3. Who is Ron Ziegler?
4. What strikes Thompson the most about Mankiewicz's recent, violent tendencies?
5. Besides the factory, where else do the candidates go to visit and meet with workers?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)