Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which party in Florida does Rubin claim to be registered?
(c) Green Party.
2. In "January, February, into March," what is the reason Thompson makes several people angry with him?
(a) He punches Mankiewicz.
(b) He gets very drunk in front of the President.
(c) He is caught with hashish.
(d) He refuses to remove his hat.
3. According to his anecdotes in "January, February, into March," why is Thompson never be able to fit in with the upper classes?
(a) He is proud of being able to work every day.
(b) He does not enjoy wearing nicer clothes.
(c) He is too cynical for them.
(d) He cannot grovel for affection.
4. Which Kennedy does the Democratic party consider nominating?
(a) Patrick Kennedy.
(b) Joseph Kennedy.
(c) Ted Kennedy.
(d) Bobby Kennedy.
5. What reason is Thompson given that attempts to diminish the importance of his employer?
(a) His editor is a known communist.
(b) His employer never served in Vietnam.
(c) His magazine is the lowest-ranked in the country.
(d) He works for a music magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it necessary for the politicians have so many meet-and-greets to shake hands with many different workers?
2. During "January," what does Thompson say was inappropriate during the previous social setting?
3. For what is Jerry Rubin known?
4. Throughout "March," which politician does Thompson particularly focus on?
5. How is Thompson affected when a politician he politically respects suffers through a difficult event?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)