|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature must Art beat in "The King of Ireland's Son"?
(a) A witch.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A giant.
2. In "It Could Always Be Worse," what does the man complain about to his Rabbi?
(a) His house.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father-in-law.
3. In "The King of Ireland's Son," what game must Art play?
(c) Hide and Seek.
4. In the story "Visilisa the Beautiful," from whom does Visilisa try to escape?
(a) Her stepmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
5. At the end of "Bridget and the Lurikeen," how is Bridget tricked?
(a) Her prince is a frog.
(b) Her family is not waiting.
(c) The gold is actually silver.
(d) The castle is not on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visilisa's mother give to her in 'Visilisa the Beautiful' ?
2. What does Anansi want to gather up in "Getting Common Sense"?
3. How does the wife treat her husband in "The Bad Wife"?
4. How does Truth look in "Truth and Falsehood"?
5. How is the first brother rewarded when he gives the women a line to their song in "The Two Hunchbacks"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)