|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man and his children throw into the sea at the end of "The Seal's Skin"?
2. What is the true identity of the brother's wife in "The Blacksmith's Wife of Yarrowfoot"?
(a) A witch.
(b) An ogre.
(c) A princesss.
(d) A queen.
3. In "Sister Alionushka, Brother Ivanushka," the brother turns into _____________.
(a) A pig.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A goat.
(d) A horse.
4. What does the poor man want to smell in "Rich Man, Poor Man"?
(c) The rich man's food.
5. What happens to the doctor at the end of "The Doctor and His Pupil"?
(a) He leaves town.
(b) He becomes a sultan.
(c) He flies away.
(d) He is eaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor in "The Doctor and His Pupil," challenge his student to do?
2. What vegetable is the man tending to at the start of "Talk"?
3. In "The Peasant and the Devil," what do the devil and peasant agree to split?
4. Falsehood accuses the boy at the hotel of ___________.
5. Where does the husband in "The Bad Wife," put his wife?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)