|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Doctor and His Pupil," what must the boy dust?
(a) A magical book.
(b) A set of china.
(c) A magical carpet.
(d) A magical lamp.
2. What becomes a joke to the woman in "The Dream House"?
(a) She marries her husband.
(b) Her job.
(c) She dreams of a house.
(d) Her life.
3. What punishment is given to the boy in "Truth and Falsehood"?
(a) His fingers are broken.
(b) His ears are pulled.
(c) His ears are boxed.
(d) He is spanked.
4. Where do the husband and wife move to in "The Dream House"?
5. What does John wish for in the story "Wicked John and the Devil"?
(a) To be mean.
(b) To be wealthy.
(c) To be handsome.
(d) To be powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the wife treat her husband in "The Bad Wife"?
2. At the end of "The Dream House," what do the husband and wife discover?
3. How long does the fisherman have to live in "Then the Merman Laughed"?
4. What is the true identity of the brother's wife in "The Blacksmith's Wife of Yarrowfoot"?
5. In "The Well-Baked Man," what animal distracts the magician from his task?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)