Short Answer Key
1. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
2. In "The Man Who Had No Story," what does the elderly couple ask Brian to do?
Tell them a fairytell.
3. What transports Brian to a far away land in "The Man Who Had No Story"?
4. Where did "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories" originate?
5. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
6. What must the servant in "Helping to Lie'" help his master do?
7. What does the servant tell the nobleman at the end of "Helping to Lie"?
He need not tell outlandish stories.
8. In "The Ash Lad Who Made the Princess Say You're a Liar!" for whom does the King want to find a spouse?
9. What contest must suitors enter in "The...
This section contains 2,609 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)