|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death and the World's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
2. In "The Hodja and the Cauldron," why does Hodja say he can't return the original item?
(a) He lost it.
(b) It broke.
(c) It had a baby.
(d) It decided to live with him.
3. What pact do the two friends make in "One Night in Paradise"?
(a) To be friends forever.
(b) To marry the other's wife should one die.
(c) To be buried together.
(d) To be the other's best man.
4. What does the man and his children throw into the sea at the end of "The Seal's Skin"?
5. What did the sexton have to wear in "The Parson and the Sexton"?
(a) The parson's clothes.
(b) The prince's robe.
(c) The beggar's coat.
(d) The queen's crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Rich Man, Poor Man," what does the rich man do to the poor man?
2. At the end of "The Promises of the Three Sisters," what happens to the jealous sisters?
3. Who tries to marry Sedna?
4. In the story "Visilisa the Beautiful," from whom does Visilisa try to escape?
5. What happens to the doctor at the end of "The Doctor and His Pupil"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)