|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death and the World's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the handsome suitor in "Mr. Fox"?
(a) He is already married.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is a murderer.
(d) He is a woman.
2. In "Talk" something frightens the men. What frightens them?
(a) The water speaks to them.
(b) Their objects talk.
(c) Ghosts speak to them.
(d) The sky speaks to them.
3. In "Coyote Fights a Lump of Pitch," whom does the Coyote trick into taking his place?
(a) A dog.
(b) A fox.
(c) A boar.
(d) A rabbit.
4. In "The Well-Baked Man," what animal distracts the magician from his task?
(a) The bear.
(b) The coyote.
(c) The dog.
(d) The tiger.
5. Who comes to the bride's rescue in the story "The Prayer that was Answered"'?
(a) A chieftan.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chelm Justice," whom does the judge sentence to die instead of the original criminal?
2. Where does Orpheus travel to sing songs of Eurydice?
3. Where does the man go to find his wife in "The Spirit Wife"?
4. What does the man in "The Prayer that was Answered," pretend to be?
5. What is wrong with the earth in "Why the Hare Runs Away"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)