|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death and the World's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Longwitton Dragon," why can the knight not slay the dragon?
(a) The knight forgot his sword.
(b) The dragon's tail is in the water.
(c) The dragon begs to be forgiven.
(d) The dragon's toe is in the water.
2. In "Rich Man, Poor Man," what does the rich man do to the poor man?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Sues him.
(c) Teases him.
(d) Hits him.
3. Who frees the devil from Katcha's clutches?
(a) A queen.
(b) A princess.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A shepherd.
4. In "Jump Into My Sack," what does the boy do with his gifts?
(a) Buys a wife.
(b) Helps others.
(c) Buys a larger house.
(d) Treats his friends to riches.
5. How is the first brother rewarded when he gives the women a line to their song in "The Two Hunchbacks"?
(a) They give him their daughter.
(b) They give him gold.
(c) The give him magical powers.
(d) They remove his hump.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which group of people does the story "Glooscap and the Baby" come?
2. What did the sexton have to wear in "The Parson and the Sexton"?
3. Where did "The King's Favorite" originate?
4. In "Quevedo and the King," why is the king upset with Quevedo?
5. In "Wagging My Tail in the Mud," what animal is happiest wagging it's tail?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)