|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death and the World's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the king forced to do for an eternity at the end of "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs"?
(b) Play guitar.
(d) Lift logs.
2. At the end of "The Goose Girl," what happens to the maid-in-waiting?
(a) She marries the prince.
(b) A spell is cast upon her.
(c) She is sentenced to death.
(d) She marries the king.
3. Where does Quevedo grab the king in "Quevedo and the King"?
(a) On the leg.
(b) On the arm.
(c) On the his face.
(d) Between the legs.
4. What does the man steal from the swan in "The Swan-Maiden"?
(c) A toe nail.
(d) Her beak.
5. How does the wife treat her husband in "The Bad Wife"?
(a) She beats him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She does the opposite of what he says.
(d) She ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Truth look in "Truth and Falsehood"?
2. What punishment is given to the boy in "Truth and Falsehood"?
3. In "The Three Sillies," what does the maiden weep over in the basement?
4. What does the servant tell the nobleman at the end of "Helping to Lie"?
5. What happens to Eurydice after his marriage in "Orpheus and Eurydice"?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)