|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death and the World's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a liar in the "The Parson and the Sexton"?
(a) The parson.
(b) The queen.
(c) The sexton.
(d) The king.
2. Where does Orpheus travel to sing songs of Eurydice?
(b) Mount Olympus.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The land of the dead.
3. Where does Quevedo grab the king in "Quevedo and the King"?
(a) Between the legs.
(b) On the leg.
(c) On the arm.
(d) On the his face.
4. How does the woman in "The Brewery of Eggshells," discover the child is not hers?
(a) She makes an omelette.
(b) She poaches eggs.
(c) She paints eggshells.
(d) She brews eggshells.
5. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His children.
(c) His wife.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bridget supposed to find at the castle in 'Bridget and the Lurikeen'?
2. From what country does the story "The Peasant and the Devil" originate?
3. Where does "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"originate?
4. In "Getting Common Sense," Anansi wants to charge people for ___________.
5. On what condition are the tricksters released in "The Tall Tales"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)