|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Getting of Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the main tricksters in "The Tall Tales"?
(a) Two sisters.
(b) Five thieves.
(c) Three brothers.
(d) A king and a queen.
2. At the end of "Quevedo and the King," Quevedo thinks the king is ___________.
(a) The queen.
(b) His father.
(c) The page boy.
(d) The prince.
3. What happens in "The Brewery of Eggshells" when the woman performs the test on her child?
(a) The baby talks.
(b) The sky darkens.
(c) The baby dies.
(d) Snow falls.
4. Who is the main character of ''The Princess on the Glass Hill"?
5. At the end of "The Promises of the Three Sisters," what happens to the jealous sisters?
(a) Each one marries a prince.
(b) They are turned into flowers.
(c) They are banished from the kingdom.
(d) They are burned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature must Art beat in "The King of Ireland's Son"?
2. What does the serpent like to eat in "Li Chi Slays the Serpent"?
3. In what country did "Merry Prank" originate?
4. What does Hodja borrow in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
5. How is the child in "The Two Pickpockets" deformed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)