|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Getting of Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the king forced to do for an eternity at the end of "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs"?
(a) Play guitar.
(d) Lift logs.
2. What is the man in "The Seventh Father of the House" looking for?
(b) A job.
(c) A new bride.
(d) A place to stay.
3. Who comes to the bride's rescue in the story "The Prayer that was Answered"'?
(a) A chieftan.
(b) The mayor.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A shepherd.
4. In "Rich Man, Poor Man," what does the rich man do to the poor man?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Teases him.
(c) Sues him.
(d) Hits him.
5. In "The Birth of Finn MacCumhail," who hides the boy?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the handsome suitor in "Mr. Fox"?
2. "How Men and Women Got Together" is about ________________.
3. Who is the main character of ''The Princess on the Glass Hill"?
4. In "The Merchant's Daughter and the Slanderer," who is jealous of the king?
5. What is the prophecy in "The Birth of Finn MacCumhail"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)