|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Getting of Wisdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack causes a deaf girl to laugh in "Lazy Jack." What is his reward?
(a) A cow.
(c) He gets to kiss her.
(d) He gets to marry her.
2. Who frees the devil from Katcha's clutches?
(a) A queen.
(b) A princess.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A beggar.
3. On what condition are the tricksters released in "The Tall Tales"?
(a) They never lie again.
(b) They pay 5,000 dollars.
(c) They chop off their left hand.
(d) They leave the country.
4. What country is the origin of the tale "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet"?
5. In "The Prayer that was Answered," what happens to the dishonest man?
(a) He lives forever.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is eaten by a bear.
(d) He is eaten by a tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anansi want to gather up in "Getting Common Sense"?
2. Where did "Catherine, Sly Country Lass" originate?
3. Whom does the man stop to help in "Wicked John and the Devil"?
4. In "Getting Common Sense," Anansi wants to charge people for ___________.
5. In "Wagging My Tail in the Mud," what animal is happiest wagging it's tail?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)