|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Not Quite Human.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king demand from the boy in "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs"?
(b) His word.
(c) Three hairs.
(d) An apology.
2. In "Bridget and the Lurikeen," what does Bridget capture?
(a) A suitor.
(b) A fish.
(c) A gnome.
(d) A Lurikeen.
3. What is the prophecy in "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs"?
(a) The girl will murder the king.
(b) The boy will marry the princess.
(c) The boy will marry the queen.
(d) The girl will marry the queen.
4. What is amazing about the well in "The Longwitton Dragon"?
(a) It gives love to all that drink from it.
(b) It never empties.
(c) It leads to a magic world.
(d) It gives vitality to all that drink from it.
5. In "The Finn Messenger," what condition is the wife in when her husband leaves for sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the magician try to create in "The Well-Baked Man"?
2. In "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet," the men are confused about __________.
3. What happens in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi" when the forbidden word is spoken?
4. How is the first brother rewarded when he gives the women a line to their song in "The Two Hunchbacks"?
5. Who is a liar in the "The Parson and the Sexton"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)