|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Not Quite Human.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is no one allowed to say in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
2. How does Wasis respond to Glooscoop in "Glooscap and the Baby"?
(a) Wasis recites poetry.
(b) Wasis does not respond..
(c) Wasis hits Glooscap.
(d) Wasis screams.
3. How long does the fisherman have to live in "Then the Merman Laughed"?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Eight days.
4. Where did "The Parson and the Sexton" originate?
5. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the pickpockets related in "The Two Pickpockets"?
2. Who threatens the girl at the start of "The Goose Girl"?
3. Where did "Catherine, Sly Country Lass" originate?
4. On what condition are the tricksters released in "The Tall Tales"?
5. In "Bridget and the Lurikeen," what does Bridget capture?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)