|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Not Quite Human.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Glooscap sad in "Glooscap and the Baby"?
(a) His mother died.
(b) He defeated everyone.
(c) He lives alone.
(d) He didn't become king.
2. What does the serpent like to eat in "Li Chi Slays the Serpent"?
(a) Little boys.
(d) Little girls.
3. In "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs," at whose house does the boy sleep?
(a) An ogre's house.
(b) A witch's house.
(c) A robber's house.
(d) A beggar's house.
4. In "The King's Favorite," when does the king remember the girl's disobedience?
(a) He does not remember.
(b) When she dies.
(c) On her 13th birthday.
(d) When she is old.
5. What happens to the doctor at the end of "The Doctor and His Pupil"?
(a) He leaves town.
(b) He becomes a sultan.
(c) He is eaten.
(d) He flies away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Wagging My Tail in the Mud," what animal is happiest wagging it's tail?
2. How are the pickpockets related in "The Two Pickpockets"?
3. What does the woman pray for in "The Prayer that was Answered"?
4. In "Quevedo and the King," why is the king upset with Quevedo?
5. In "Coyote Fights a Lump of Pitch," whom does the Coyote trick into taking his place?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)