|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Not Quite Human.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Crack at the end of "Crack and Crook"?
(a) He murders the king.
(b) He dies.
(c) He moves far away.
(d) He marries the princess.
2. What is the king forced to do for an eternity at the end of "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs"?
(a) Lift logs.
(c) Play guitar.
3. What is the woman whom the man discovers in "The Seal's Skin" doing?
4. In "The Brewery of Eggshells," with what is the woman's baby replaced?
(a) A bear.
(b) A gnome.
(c) A stone.
(d) An imp.
5. In "The Hodja and the Cauldron," why does Hodja say he can't return the original item?
(a) He lost it.
(b) It had a baby.
(c) It decided to live with him.
(d) It broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What transports Brian to a far away land in "The Man Who Had No Story"?
2. What does Hodja borrow in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
3. What does the magician try to create in "The Well-Baked Man"?
4. In "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet," the men are confused about __________.
5. Where did "The King's Favorite" originate?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)