|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Heros: Likely and Unlikely.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hodja tell the owner happened to the second item he borrowed in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
(a) It had a baby.
(b) He lost it.
(c) It broke.
(d) It died.
2. Whose house does the girl in "The Little Old Woman with Five Cows" accidentally visit?
(a) An old lady's house.
(b) An ogre's house.
(c) Her father's house.
(d) A demon's house.
3. In "The Brewery of Eggshells," with what is the woman's baby replaced?
(a) An imp.
(b) A bear.
(c) A stone.
(d) A gnome.
4. In "Quevedo and the King," why is the king upset with Quevedo?
(a) Quevedo plots to kill the king.
(b) Quevedo kisses the queen.
(c) Quevedo is lazy.
(d) Quevedo plays pranks.
5. In "The Waiting Maid's Parrot," what does the parrot help the maiden do?
(a) Fall in love.
(b) Save her family.
(c) Find food.
(d) Win riches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the child in "The Two Pickpockets" deformed?
2. What country is the origin of the tale "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet"?
3. In "The Three Sillies," what does the maiden weep over in the basement?
4. In what country did "Merry Prank" originate?
5. What word is no one allowed to say in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)