|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Heros: Likely and Unlikely.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs," at whose house does the boy sleep?
(a) A robber's house.
(b) A witch's house.
(c) A beggar's house.
(d) An ogre's house.
2. Jack causes a deaf girl to laugh in "Lazy Jack." What is his reward?
(a) He gets to marry her.
(c) A cow.
(d) He gets to kiss her.
3. What happens to the girl at the house she visits accidentally in "The Little Old Woman with Five Cows"?
(a) Her face is ripped off.
(b) She drinks some tea.
(c) She is attacked by wolves.
(d) She has dinner.
4. In "Glooscap and the Baby," how old is Wasis?
(a) A middle-aged man.
(b) A baby.
(c) An old man.
(d) A teenager.
5. In "The Merchant's Daughter and the Slanderer," who is jealous of the king?
(a) The guard.
(b) The prince.
(c) The boy.
(d) The queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sexton have to wear in "The Parson and the Sexton"?
2. In "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet," the men are confused about __________.
3. In "Merry Prank," the king wants to see if ________is more clever then his jesters.
4. What does the serpent like to eat in "Li Chi Slays the Serpent"?
5. In "The Man Who Had No Story," what does the elderly couple ask Brian to do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)