|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fool: Numbskulls and Noodleheads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman in "The Brewery of Eggshells," discover the child is not hers?
(a) She paints eggshells.
(b) She makes an omelette.
(c) She poaches eggs.
(d) She brews eggshells.
2. On what condition are the tricksters released in "The Tall Tales"?
(a) They pay 5,000 dollars.
(b) They chop off their left hand.
(c) They never lie again.
(d) They leave the country.
3. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His children.
4. What does Hodja tell the owner happened to the second item he borrowed in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
(a) It died.
(b) He lost it.
(c) It had a baby.
(d) It broke.
5. In "The Man Who Had No Story," what does the elderly couple ask Brian to do?
(a) Milk their cow.
(b) Make them some dinner.
(c) Tell them a fairytell.
(d) Sing them a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wasis respond to Glooscoop in "Glooscap and the Baby"?
2. In "Catherine, Sly Country Lass," how does Catherine trick the king?
3. What does Hodja borrow in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
4. What does the king send for in "Wagging My Tail in the Mud"?
5. Who comes to the bride's rescue in the story "The Prayer that was Answered"'?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)