|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fool: Numbskulls and Noodleheads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Wagging My Tail in the Mud," what animal is happiest wagging it's tail?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A pig.
(d) A dog.
2. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
3. In what country did "Merry Prank" originate?
4. What is "The Fly" about?
(a) Forgiving debt.
5. In "The Hodja and the Cauldron," why does Hodja say he can't return the original item?
(a) It decided to live with him.
(b) It had a baby.
(c) It broke.
(d) He lost it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Glooscap sad in "Glooscap and the Baby"?
2. In "Chelm Justice," whom does the judge sentence to die instead of the original criminal?
3. Where did "Catherine, Sly Country Lass" originate?
4. In "Merry Prank," the king wants to see if ________is more clever then his jesters.
5. In "The Man Who Had No Story," what does the elderly couple ask Brian to do?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)