|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fool: Numbskulls and Noodleheads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Drovers Who Lost Their Feet," the men are confused about __________.
(a) Who cut off their wives' toes.
(b) Where their feet want to go.
(c) Whose feet need a pedicure.
(d) Whose feet belong to which man.
2. In "The Ash Lad Who Made the Princess Say You're a Liar!" for whom does the King want to find a spouse?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His maid.
3. What does Jack carry home in "Lazy Jack"?
(a) A bag of money.
(b) A cow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A feather.
4. What happens to the maiden in "The Waiting Maid's Parrot"?
(a) She is murdered.
(b) She becomes famous.
(c) She has nine children.
(d) She marries the king.
5. In "Nars-ed-Din Hodja in the Pulpit," whom does the Hodja address at the beginning of the story?
(a) His congregation.
(b) His parents.
(c) His students.
(d) The reader.
Short Answer Questions
1. "How Men and Women Got Together" is about ________________.
2. In "The Three Sillies," what does the maiden weep over in the basement?
3. How is the child in "The Two Pickpockets" deformed?
4. What does Hodja tell the owner happened to the second item he borrowed in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
5. What is the occupation of the man who commits a crime in "Chelm Justice"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)