|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fool: Numbskulls and Noodleheads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hodja borrow in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
(a) A cauldron.
(b) A fish.
(c) A wand.
(d) A broom.
2. What contest must suitors enter in "The Ash Lad Who Made the Princess Say You're a Liar!"?
(a) They must be completely honest.
(b) They must outlie the King's son.
(c) They must outlie the King's daughter.
(d) They must flatter the King's daughter.
3. What does the servant tell the nobleman at the end of "Helping to Lie"?
(a) He should not tell the truth.
(b) He should marry.
(c) He does not need to lie.
(d) He need not tell outlandish stories.
4. Jack causes a deaf girl to laugh in "Lazy Jack." What is his reward?
(a) He gets to marry her.
(c) A cow.
(d) He gets to kiss her.
5. Where did "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories" originate?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what condition are the tricksters released in "The Tall Tales"?
2. In "Glooscap and the Baby," how old is Wasis?
3. Where did "The Man Who Had No Story" originate?
4. Where did "The Parson and the Sexton" originate?
5. What is "The Fly" about?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)