|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fool: Numbskulls and Noodleheads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Glooscap and the Baby," how old is Wasis?
(a) A teenager.
(b) A baby.
(c) An old man.
(d) A middle-aged man.
2. What must the servant in "Helping to Lie'" help his master do?
3. What word is no one allowed to say in "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"?
4. In "Nars-ed-Din Hodja in the Pulpit," whom does the Hodja address at the beginning of the story?
(a) The reader.
(b) His congregation.
(c) His students.
(d) His parents.
5. What is wrong with the couple's marriage in "What Happened to Hadji"?
(a) He has an affair.
(b) She has an affair.
(c) They fight.
(d) They spend too much money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the three year old child in "Father of Eighteen Elves" when his mother returns?
2. In "The Brewery of Eggshells," with what is the woman's baby replaced?
3. On what condition are the tricksters released in "The Tall Tales"?
4. Where does "Being Greedy Chokes Anansi"originate?
5. In "The Prayer that was Answered," what happens to the dishonest man?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)