|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fool: Numbskulls and Noodleheads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what condition are the tricksters released in "The Tall Tales"?
(a) They leave the country.
(b) They never lie again.
(c) They chop off their left hand.
(d) They pay 5,000 dollars.
2. In "Those Stubborn Souls, the Biellese," what does the man refuse to say?
(a) I love you.
(b) Thank you.
(c) God willing.
(d) Good bye.
3. Who helps the spider in "How Spider Obtained the Sky God's Stories"?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His children.
(d) His wife.
4. In "The Hodja and the Cauldron," why does Hodja say he can't return the original item?
(a) It decided to live with him.
(b) It broke.
(c) It had a baby.
(d) He lost it.
5. What does Jack carry home in "Lazy Jack"?
(a) A cow.
(b) A bag of money.
(c) A feather.
(d) A donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the main tricksters in "The Tall Tales"?
2. In "Chelm Justice," whom does the judge sentence to die instead of the original criminal?
3. What does Hodja tell the owner happened to the second item he borrowed in "The Hodja and the Cauldron"?
4. "How Men and Women Got Together" is about ________________.
5. What does the boy in "The Merchant's Daughter and the Slanderer" carry with him on his travels?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)